Frank's Living Dead;

Frank Anthony Iero Jnr is a lonesome fifteen year old boy, who's embarking on a journey - starting with what was meant to be his first day of high school, but instead, an emergency visit to the hospital, where his great-grandfather was tragically taken ill and minutes before he died, he handed Frank an unused journal - his journal - making his great-grandson promise that he'd use it well, in honour of him.

Like every other school he's been placed in, he has found it a struggle to make or find any friends. And his temporarily delayed first day of high school which happened two days later than expected, Frank finds he is stuck in the same old position, with his classmates being a total nightmare and he will struggle to fit in to make any friends.

Hiding sorrows, sadness and loneliness from the world surrounding him, Frank, one day whilst cleaning his bedroom, stumbles upon his great-grandfather's journal that was given to him, moments before he passed from life, to death.

Gently picking up the journal, as well as a black-inked pen, Frank decides to carve his sad tales of his life into jetted ink on crisp white paper, for nobody to read but for him to still feel like he had really talked to someone other than himself for a change.