Status: Slow updates? Comment? Banner?

A Melody, a Memory

Don't Kill Jimmy

I found it odd how while the Doctor from Saw was cutting his foot off, Keri and I were laughing as I held her while we sat it on the couch. It was semi romantic I guess if you cut out the screams of the guy in the movie.

I was still nervous. There was a big mosh pit of feelings in the bottom of my stomach that I couldn't describe. Well apart of that was because Jimmy swallowed the ring and I made him sit upstairs for later.

"I'll be back." I said sitting up. "Do you want a beer?"

"Yeah, I'll take one."

Another reason I loved Keri. At times she could be a guy. She was the type of girl who would drink a beer and watch football or a fight. The funny parts usually were when she had moments where she would shout at the tv.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed two beers then sit them down to text Jimmy to let him know that he needed to come down in thirty minutes. I grabbed two cupcakes, the beers and went back to Keri.

"Cupcakes and beer?" She laughed.

"Yes." I said sitting as she took one of each and started to eat the cupcake.

"Did you get somebody to bake these?" She asked.

"No why?"

"You bake?"

I sighed. "Only this one time."

She laughed and swiped icing on my cheek. "Brian Crocker."

Keri's POV

He muttered something and then climbed on top of me, putting icing on my nose making me laugh.

"Get off of me fatass." I laughed putting more icing on his face.

He laughed and put more icing on me. "You're one to talk. You are stuffing your face with a cupcake."

I laughed and gave him a kiss. Afterward we looked at each other and somebody started to come downstairs.

"Now?" Jimmy asked.

Brian sighed. "Why is Jimmy here?" I asked confused with icing and Brian still on me.

"Because Keri I love you."

"So Jimmy is here because you love me?" I asked confused.

"No. Look Keri, we both know that I'm not a very romantic person but I love you and I have been in love with you ever since you turned into Kirby on our first date." He said making both of us laugh.

"What I'm trying to say is, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I want to know if you do too." He finished.

I smiled and looked at him. "Yes."

Brian's POV

She had said yes.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." She smiled giving me a kiss. "But why is Jimmy here?"

I sighed and before I could speak Jimmy did. "I indulged in a cupcake and as it turns out, I ate your ring."

She blinked a few times. I could tell she was torn between wanting to laugh and wanting to kill him.

Keri's POV

Should I kill him or laugh? That seemed to be the question. I could imagine Jimmy saying oops when he realized what he did, and I could imagine Brian ready to rip him apart to get it.

"What... How..." I couldn't think of what to say or how to ask a question.

"Yeah I know." Brian shook his head. "Just don't ask."

Jimmy gave a toothy smile. "You two are getting married."

Brian and I looked at each other and smiled. "Yeah, I guess we are."