United

The First

Cerena laughed as she flew through the air on the back of a Tairsh. The Tairsh was a large majestic bird. Black in color. Its wings were colored with different colors. This one she was riding was black with gold. It was very beautiful which was the reason for the Spider Tribes' catching and training them.

This Tairsh happened to be Cerena's favorite and his name was Ashta. She laughed again and clung on to his neck as he made a loop in the air. They continued to soar through the air with the wind whipping through Cerena's long black hair.

"HEY!!! CERENA!!"

Cerena looked back over her shoulder. Her best friend, Shayla who was much farther hehind on another Tairsh, was waving her hands. This Tairsh had wings fringed with red.

"CERENA!!!!" Shayla called again. "YOUR TOO FAST!!! I ADMIT IT!"

Cerena slowed Ashta from his speed and made him turn around. She and Shayla continued their flight, but not so rapidly.

"Alright," Shayla said. "I have to acknowledge the fact that Ashta is faster."

Cerena smiled at her. The two of them had been best friends since they were little, but they were very different from each other. Sayla was sneaky and independent. Cerena was quiet and not very talkative unless she was around Shayla who was always getting into trouble.

Cerena had black hair that was always pulle back. She had bangs over her forhead framing her forehead perfectly. Her eyes were a deep blue surrounded by thick black lashes. Her dark figure was like Shayla's: slim and serene. Shayla's hair was an unatural turqoise. She was the only one of her Tribe to have created somehing to color hair. The secret ingrediants she shared only with Cerena. Her eyes were a dark hazel with flecks of gold which could draw anyones attention. Both of their features were sharp and defined, for they were apart of the fairest race. The Spider Tribes. They were the Wolf Spider Tribe.

"Well, we should get back." Cerena said. "It'll be dark soon."

"So?" Shayla asked

"Because I'm not supposed to be out after dark." Cerena replied. "Come on, or you'll get me in trouble again."

Shayla sighed but followed her best friend back down anyway. They took their rides back to the stabbles then walked into their village which was protected by a large wall. From the outside it looked like a fortress or a castle. They didn't notice a man with brown hair wearing a gold robe trimmed with green watching them.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the second chapter. i have to write the third one so you'll have to wait a little while.... pleas comment