‹ Prequel: Bound to You

Blanket of Fear

Chapter Forty-Two

"Zacky, stop teasing me," Eliza murmured a few hours later as he lay behind her, his chest flush up against her bare back as his lips softly traveled over her neck, his hand slowly but surely moving in between her legs. They'd just gotten done with round one, and she was dying to feel him touching her even more. He just chuckled before he started to kiss her shoulder again.

"Teasing is what makes it even more fun, baby," was all he said to her before he ran his hand down her leg slowly. "I want to take all night to show you how much I love you," he murmured softly.

Eliza groaned and turned around to face him before she attached her lips to his, not bothering to hide what she wanted from him. He was turning her on more than she could have imagined he was going to just by a few slight touches, but she was more than ready to go at it again with him. "I don't want to take all night though, Zack. I want you now," she breathed against his neck, kissing him before she ran her hand down his chest. "Don't make me wait, baby. It's been too long already."

He just chuckled again before he shifted so that he was laying flat on his back on the other side of the mattress. "If you want me so bad, show me how much you want me," was all he told her as he looked at her with a small smirk on his lips. Eliza's face flushed a light pink color, her eyes coating over with lust as she looked down at him.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked him softly.

Zack arched his eyebrow as he looked up at her, wondering what she had just asked him that for. He just shrugged, his lips still upturned into a smirk as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I want you to do whatever you want to me," was all he told her. "You can have your way with me tonight," he told her.

Eliza groaned at his words, hearing the innuendo in them, and she smirked as she brushed her lips across his chest with a small smirk on his face. "I know exactly what I want, then," she whispered before she pushed his legs wider so that she could fit in between them with a small smirk on his face. He just closed his eyes, waiting for her to take advantage of him in whatever ways she wanted to. He'd never let her have complete control in the bedroom, and he wanted to make sure she realized that, although he was always going to be the more dominant person in the relationship, he still wanted her to have her say in things as well.

He arched his back off of the mattress when he felt her lips trailing across his stomach. A small groan left his lips when he felt her scraping her teeth softly against his skin, and he knew that she was going to drag this out just the same way he'd been planning on doing it to her.

"Dammit, Eliza," he murmured when he felt her softly rubbing her hands along his inner thigh. She looked up at him, cocking her eyebrow before she slowly ran her tongue down from his belly button and down to the hem of his boxers.

"What's wrong, Zack?" Eliza whispered softly against his skin as she toyed with the edge of his boxers for several moments before she ran her hand along the bulge that was slowly growing inside of them. He just groaned and bucked his hips up against her hand before opening his green eyes so that he could look down at her.

"You know damn well what you're doing," he muttered as he looked up at her, shaking his head. "You're teasing me!"

Eliza just smirked and dipped her tongue inside of his belly button when he shifted slightly. "I'm just playing the same game you were going to play," she told him with a small smile as she started to slowly pull his boxers down, exposing him for the first time. She couldn't help but feel a swell of heat form in between her legs when his erection became visible. She could tell that he was getting impatient, and she herself was getting that way as well.

"Put your mouth on me already, baby," he croaked in a ragged breath before he reached one of his hands down to touch the top of her head. "Please, Eliza. I need to feel your mouth on me now."

That was all the more encouragement that Eliza needed to slowly suck the tip of his member inside of her mouth, her tongue swirling around before she slowly started to pull more of him inside of her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned out when he felt her starting to put more of him inside of her mouth. She was more than turned on and ready for him, but she wanted to draw it out. "Goddamn, baby, that feels incredible," he told her before running his hand all along her shoulders. His actions only made her more determined to give him the most pleasure she possibly could, and she smirked as she ran her hand down his thigh.

She continued sucking him off for awhile, knowing that she was going to get him off before she pulled her mouth away from him suddenly. She didn't want him to get off too soon. She wanted him to be able to last so the two of them could have more fun later tonight. Zack saw the look on her face and he gave her a confused look as she slid her body up against his so that she could press her lips firmly against his in a soft kiss.

He returned the kiss for several minutes before touching his hand to the side of her face as he broke it. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked her, opening his eyes once again so that he could look at her. "Why'd you stop, Liz?"

"Because I want you to take control," she whispered, nuzzling her head into his neck and kissing his skin softly before she pulled his body so that he was positioned above her. "I want you to take what you want and show me all the different ways that you love me, alright?"

Zack couldn't deny that he was surprised by her words, but he just smirked as he quickly started removing her panties, his hands moving quickly across her skin so he could do just what she had asked him to do. "I might not be as gentle as I was before," he murmured against her chest, sliding his tongue over one of her taut nipples before he leaned forward to look up at her. "I'm so fucking turned on right now."

"I am too, baby," she told him softly before she ran her hand along his back, holding his head closer when he pushed two fingers inside of her. "I'm so fucking turned on right now, Zack."

The green-eyed vampire just groaned in impatience as he pulled his mouth away from her chest, quickly moving so that he was positioned above her so that he could get inside of her. He was more than ready to get off, and he knew that Eliza was as well. She held on tightly to his shoulders before he leaned over to kiss her neck softly. He was going to try something new with her this time. He'd never taken blood from her while they'd been having sex, but he knew it was something that could be orgasmic for both of them, if she'd let him.

“What are you doing, Zack?” Eliza asked a few minutes later as she felt him scraping his teeth along her neck. He looked up at her long enough to see her giving him a worried look before he smiled softly, soothing the scratched area with his tongue, not stopping himself from thrusting inside of her.

“Getting blood,” he whispered against her mouth with a soft smile. “It doesn’t hurt during sex, baby. It’ll feel amazing,” he continued before he scraped his teeth along her skin again, wanting to make sure that she was okay with the fact that he wanted to do this.

She looked up at him one more time before she nodded, closing her eyes and leaning her head to the side so that she could make sure that he had enough room. She’d never felt something like this, but when she felt his teeth sinking in to her neck at the same time he was moving in and out of her, she couldn’t deny that it was the most pleasure she’d felt with Zacky. She loved being like this with Zacky, and she loved the fact that they were together. And all she could think about was how guilty she felt about the fact that soon, there was going to be a fight and that sometime, Castro was going to possibly take him out of her life. She didn’t want to lose him, and it was moments like this that made her realize just how much she loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’ve started a new full-length story, and I’m two chapters in. It’s called Always, and if any of you are interested in reading it, it’s a Harry Potter fanfiction. The pairing is Severus Snape / Lily Evans, and I’m extremely excited about it since it’s a rewrite of one of my first fanfics.