Status: Updates Will Be Sporadic; Stick With Us!

Jayden's Guitar

"I Would Love To Take Him Home With Me"

I was hesitant to answer. So, I decided to go with the easier approach, for both of us.
"May I as who's speaking?"
"It is the child services from Florida."
I quickly walked back into my room. I shut the door and sat on my bed. I could feel my heart beating fast. My mind flashed back to May and her beautiful, young face, her big blue eyes, and her perfect smile. When I last saw her though, all I could see was by baby bulging out of her once skinny stomach.
"Yes this is Jace. How may I help you?"
"Well, we took in a child a couple of days ago. We did many background checks and looked at every single paperwork there is with this child." She took a breath. "Your his father."
My child has been taken away from May? That can't be. She was the most gentle, kind person. What could of happened?
"Well that can't be right. You have the wrong child! May would never do anything to our baby!" My voice cracked. I was screaming. I never said our baby before. I realized that it wasn't ever May's Baby, it was Ours.
"Well, she didn't do anything to him. In fact she was a wonderful mother. It was her, herself." She paused. I felt like screaming for her to tell, but I controlled myself. "She has died."
My heart stopped. I couldn't believe what I had heard. May was gone, forever. My May! My one true love.
"Oh my gosh.." I was stunned and speechless. I felt like crying, but I held it back. "Well what about our baby?"
I couldn't remember his name. I didn't even know it. My heart didn't want to know back then either. I couldn't get attached to it. I left, I couldn't, ever.
"Jayden is suppose to come with you, legally. That is if you can handle him and the responsibilities that come along with him."
His name was Jayden. So pretty, but yet manly. I knew May picked it for me. I loved her and that name.
"I-I-.." I was shocked. I stuttered and couldn't speak. I wanted Jayden more than the world itself. What am I going to tell mom and dad. Or even when? I went with my heart though. I love May and Jayden so I said my life changing words in the most serious, but yet loving way. "I would love to take him home with me."
And that I knew with a fact that came from my hear and my chaotic mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
~Julia~
Sorry that it took so long to write this chapter. I have been really busy. Hannah has been waiting so patiently! Couldn't wait any longer! thank you so much for subscribing and commenting. love them all.
I am starting school, so I am going to be really busy now. I think Hannah will too. I think we will try to make new chapters once a week, not promising anything! :)