Count On Me

Her dad isn't here anymore, he's gone and left the case close in her hands, now people are willing to steal it and open it again, she's not a regular girl with regular life, but what happen when she's in trouble and THE Nick Jonas is there to save her?

Will they understand that their relationship is more than just a friendship? Will they finally confess for each other about their true feelings or will they leave it there as only best friends and move on?

***

It was all dark. I looked to my right, then to my left. No one was there. Just some dark street full of emptiness. I walked down the porch steps and into the sidewalk.

I started to walk down the road, that’s when I heard footsteps behind me. Without looking back, I sped my paces. I heard the footsteps even closer. I finally got the guts to look around. I continued to walk and turned only my head.

***

“Leave me alone!”

“Catch her!"

***

“Well, life or death…”

***

“Watch out!”

Seeing F falling backward on his stomach, someone yelling, “Call 911, NOW!” and a hand on my head was the last things I saw, heard and felt before everything went black....

===============================

I do NOT own the Jonas brother or any other famous people on this story , however I own the other OC in this story and the plot!

I'm so so sorry if you find the English in this story not a high English , It's only because I'm not American and English isn't my first language , I'm doing my best and learning tons to prove it even more , thanks for reading !