Count On Me

Don't Stop Me Now

"She's okay now, she just banged her head really hard but there is no sign for brain concussion." I heard someone say.

"Thank you doc." I heard a soft voice.

"As for the cuts and bruises, they'll be okay with the time being." He said again.

Wait, cuts? B-b-bruises? They didn't hit me THAT hard, did they?

"Thanks again." I heard the same voice. I heard cars leaving and there was silence. I tried to open my eyes but failed. They were too heavy for me.

"Boys, go to the car." I heard the same voice and quite 'okay mom's.

I tried to open them again and this time I succeed, but everything was dazed and fuzzy.

"Mom… mom! She's waking up!" I heard another voice and felt a hand resting on my cheek. I tried to sit up but felt dizzy. I set with my back against the wall and closed my eyes.

"Ugh…" I murmured and put my head back.

"How are you feeling?" the same soft voice asked.

"Gahh... Umm… fine, thanks." I mumbled quietly. I opened my eyes again and everything was still blurry. I looked at the figures near me.

Man and a woman. Both of them, had curly hair, the woman looked older. I tried to blink, maybe that'll help, I thought, Well, it didn't.

I heard people talking and saw flashes. 'I'm seriously freakin' out!' I thought and covered my eyes. Well, thank god! I can see more clearly now, I thought again.

When I stopped blinking and opened them again I saw a camera in front of my face.

"Aah!" I yelped and got up quickly. Way. Way. WAY too quickly. I felt myself loosing balance and about to fall when something caught me from behind.

"Thanks." I mumbled and another camera popped up.

"Security! Big Rob! Jack!" someone yelled.

I looked around at all the mess. The agents and Cracker weren't there anymore. I got back to reality and looked around, the boy still held me. I pushed myself away from him, reached towards my school bag and ran again.

"Hey! Hey! C'mon! Wait! Hey!" I heard the same boy yelling from behind me. I couldn't look back; I couldn't get them into this. They're probably thinking I'm some freak, I thought, not that I'm that far of it.

I ran some more till I couldn't anymore, I stopped and set on a bench in front of some house. I touched my plasters and bruises on my body and yelped. I opened my school bag and pulled out a water bottle. As I was about to take a sip I heard someone,

"Hey! You! Wait!" I saw the same curly head from before. I sighed.

"C'mon people! What is it with the chasing today?!" I said as I put the bottle back in my bag and ran again.

"C'mon girl! What is it with the running today?!" he mimicked from behind me.

I continued to run 'till I hadn't seen him again, I sighed and bent down.
When I stood up I yelled to the sight in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So ... here's the second chapter !
Sorry it's short I just need to keep you in suspense so you'll read the next one XD
Thanks everybody for subscribing ! But I would really love to get some comments , even just "Update" or something ... that'd mean alot to me (:
Sorry again if there are some mistakes ...