Count On Me

Here We Go Again ...

I got up when I saw she loosed her balance and caught her before she fell to the ground.

"Thanks," she whispered and pulled away, reached for her bag and started to run again.

Dammit.

"What the…?" I asked myself confused.

"Hey Nick!"
"Nick here!"
"Is she your girlfriend?"
"Nick! Do you like eggs?" One asked and I stopped my thoughts and just looked at him like he was an alien.

What a moron.

When I snapped out of it I saw her far away, I looked down and saw that things fell from her bag.

There was a picture of her; I think in the age of 10 and an old man, probably her father, laughing, an ipod and a small notebook.

"Hey!" I called after her and was about to run when I felt someone holding me by my wrist. I turned around to see my mom. "Mom, you and the guys go home, I'll come in an hour, I have to give her her stuff back."

She smiled and nodded. "Be careful." She said and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah mom." I said and ran after her, leaving the paparazzi behind.

"Hey! Hey! C'mon! Wait! Hey!" I yelled when I saw her ahead of me. She didn't look back, just kept on running.

We, well, I ran for like, 10 minutes, trying to catch her but she was way faster then I was.

Note to self: Start practicing again.

I stopped and leaned against a tree, trying to catch my breath. When I finally did that I started to run again, I looked around and saw her on a bench ahead of me.

"Hey! You! Wait!" I yelled and…WHY THE HECK DID I DO THAT?!

She looked at me and put her bottle quickly in her bag.

"C'mon people! What is it with the chasing today?!" She yelled at me, her voice like bells in my ears.

I looked at her and yelled back, "C'mon girl! What is it with the running today?!" I mimicked.

She sighed and started to run again. "Not again…" I mumbled, sighed and ran after her.

When I lost her again I thought maybe I should give up. I'll give the police her stuff and tell them to give it to her. I started to walk towards my house, disappointed in myself that I let her ran away like that.

After a few minutes of walking home I saw her again, this time with two drunken guys, looking seniors, I just hide there to see what was going on.

After a few talking she slapped them, that's when one of the two grabbed her by the wrist. Oh man…

'C'mon Nicholas, you have to do something!' I yelled in my head.

I went out from behind the tree and walked towards them. When I got there I put my arm around her shoulders. I felt her froze.

"Hey babe is something wrong?" I asked in her ear trying to make it look real.

"I-I-I huu..." she stuttered. Wait, was I making her nervous? Hum…

"Who are they, were they bothering you?" I asked and stood in front of them, rolling my sweater sleeves up to my elbows.

"Hum…"

"Were you bothering her?" I asked and took a step forward. They flinched.

They took a step back. "Hum… Wh-what? Who? W-w-we? I mean u-u-us? N-no! Not at all!" they stuttered and backed off.

"Well good." I said and got even closer to them.

"Hum I think we-we-we sh-should go n-now. That was n-n-ni-nice to meet you!" they said and ran away. I smiled to myself and turned around with the smile not leaving my face.

I saw her trying to see my face in the dark and a second later trying to stand straight. Crap she's still dizzy, I thought.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" I asked and caught her before she fell again, I don't know why, but it felt so good when she was in my arms.

"Yeah, perfect, can't you see? Let's dance!" she suddenly yelled at me. I set her on the sidewalk and felt sadness rushing into me. I was hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN A REALLY LONG TIME!
I was on a trip to Florida and the Caribbean so I couldn't update...
well, thanks for reading guys ! I'd really like to get some more comments please (:
The next chap. is already written and is really short, sorry 'bout that but after that the story is cont. with the 3rd persons pov. Hope you'll like it (:

XoxoLeeK. ;D