Rockstars, They're Not As Bad As They Sound

Chapter Nine

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of lost and sorrow.
I didn’t feel like waking up. Not without my best friend.
Living a life without a spouse is easy.
Living a life without someone who has helped you through so many fucked up things is impossible.
Even if you get annoyed by them sometimes.

Megan played such a big part in my life. We had been friends since we were three.
We were in the same playschool together. I remembered it quite clearly.
I used to cry every time I entered the place. I hated it because my mum wasn’t in there with me.
I’d cry and sit in one corner all day without talking or interacting with anyone.
The other kids would tease me about crying, you know how kids are. And Megan was one of them. Remember, kids come in packs.

We’d have gone through preschool together and became very close. Then we went to the same primary school together.
From the age seven to the age of twelve, we were constantly bickering but were still the best of buddies at the end of the day.

We were separated when we were thirteen, each of us going into different schools to attend the secondary stage of our education.
We’d keep in contact either by phone or by MSN. She was constantly calling me up to talk about anything and everything that had been going on in her little world. And I was more then pleased to hear all of it.
At that stage too was when her parents got into a feud.
Turned out her dad had been cheating on her mum by marrying another woman.
She didn’t hate her dad, she just disliked him.
But with her family having problems, more work was piled upon her.
The responsibilty of being an older sister and a parent caught up with her as her parents went in and out of court to battle custody.
How she manages to stay balanced at that point of time still amazes me.
I would’ve killed myself long ago if any of those things happened.

Loosing her meant I had lost someone who I could confide with.
Someone who knows me like the back of her hand and reads me like a book.
Never would I thought she would be gone in such a hurry.

“Don’t dwell on it for too long, love.” Ville said, hugging me from behind.

Without realising it, a tear fell to my cheeks.

With his thumb, Ville gently wiped the tear away.
I felt the warmth of his body against mine, which reminded me of the warmth someone could give you through the act of love. Even if it wasn’t physically.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry, It'll pick up its pace. Next chapter is gonna be the last she dwells on this.
Please, I wants lovelies comments, cann?
Mibbaians are loved. =)