Rockstars, They're Not As Bad As They Sound

Chapter Fifteen

I didn’t know ignoring someone could be this hard.
I’ve been keeping mostly to myself the whole day and ignoring Cameron.
Seeing her face makes the pain hurt much more.
And plus the fact that she has been joking around and having fun with Ville the whole day doesn’t help things.
I state my stand that they’re a couple.

“Ignoring her would not do you any good.” I turned around and faced Matt.

I looked back at the scene that was forming before me. Every girl in the house was jumping up and down at the news Kaida just fed us with.

I was glad for her, of course I was. She was one of my best girl friends.
Of course it only started when Cameron and I got to know each other but still I cetagorise her as one that could understand me. And help me with Cammy.
I just don’t feel like celebrating right now, no offence to her or Tuomas in any way.

“Dude, I’ve known you for quite a mentionable amount of time. You don’t usually act like this. I’ve seen you with your past girlfriends, man. You’d go all out to win their heart. Even if it meant hurting the other party. Both physically and mentally.”

I laughed at the last comment Matt said.

“Yeah.. But Cameron’s different.” I told him.

“And how is she different?”

“Look, the thing is that she’s known Ville for at least half her life. If she had to choose, I’d bet she’d choose him over me. Get real man, I’ve only known her for five-six months and we’ve only acted civil towards each other in the last three months. I don’t really think she wants to have a life with someone sha has argued with at first impressions.” I explained.

This was hard, the words that are coming out of my mouth aren’t making sense and I don’t know what to do. I can’t stand getting another one of those pep talks from the guys.

“Dude, if you put your heart into it, you can do it. I’ve seen you guys out, and trust me, there’s deffinitely a spark going on. I’m not asking you to spill your guts to her, just take things a step at a time. But don’t treat her like this, don’t ignore her Brian. That’s all I’m asking.” With that, Matthew walked away.

I thought about the things Matt said while in bed.
Things were getting to where I don’t want them to be.
But maybe, for the first time, just maybe, I want nature to take it’s course and work things out on it’s own.

Oh my fucking god, Brian Elwin Haner Jr, what the hell?
Let nature take it’s course? Letting Cameron go without a fight?
Have I gone soft?
Being in love sucks.

Yeah. I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Doctor.Vengeance for her ever-lasting comments.

Had a long day today.
Really tired.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, personally, I thought this one was boring.
Next part's gonna be better. I hope. =)
I love your comments !