Rockstars, They're Not As Bad As They Sound

Epilouge

“Daddy’s home!” I heard my youngest daughter screech as I walked through the front door.

She jumped on me and kissed me on the nose as we walked back to the living room.
I smiled.
There sat my wife of fifteen years, on the couch with her eyes half open. The life of a career mum, she being the creative director of the record company me and Zacky came up with. I pity her, with the workload and the kids, I don’t know how she still pulls through.

Me and Cameron married a couple of months after I got released from the hospital.
We found out she was pregnant just three months after, which was quite fast looking at the pace of things.

James Christian Haner, our oldest, was born on the 9th of February 2009, sharing the same birthday as Jimmy, hence the name.

We had a girl after that, Donna Joe Haner, born on 28th April 2011. Currently being thirteen, she’s kind of the tough one. She reminds me of Cameron when we started to get to know each other.

And the youngest, seven years and counting, Sable Crimson Haner. Don’t look at me, I know the name’s quite weird, Cameron chose it. It seems like she has a fetish for dark colours.

“Mum, dad’s home!” Sable said, pouncing on her mother.

Cameron flickered smiled and took Sable in her arms.

I etched my head forward and locked my lips with hers.

“How was your day?” She asked as I sat beside her planting my palms on her knees.

At this, Sable ran up to her own room. My eyes were kept on her affectionately.

“It was quite boring at the beginning, had a meeting with the staff about finance. Nothing big.”

“Where’s James and D.J?” I asked, looking around.

“They’re at the garage playing something, making more noise. Oh, and by the way, your band and HIM are down there with them.”

“Come on, let’s see what they’ve come up with this time.” I said, pulling Cameron up to her feet and leading her to the garage.

“I still wanna do Wings Of A Butterfly.” Aaron, Matt’s oldest son, stated.

“I was thinking of doing Crossroads.” James retorted.

“What about Bat Country?” Skylar, Ville’s son and the rhythm guitarist to my children’s band, suggested.

“But Venus Doom is really good. Plus, the bass line in there can really show my potential.” Skylar’s twin brother, Jonne, said.

“Why not we just pack our bags and just audition for Telletubies?” D.J’s dry sense of humour entered the conversation.

Practically the whole room’s eyes were on her.

“What? Just a thought since you guys can’t come up with a simple song.”

Her band glared at her, “Suggest a song then, smartass.”

Over the years, me and Ville had formed a mutual respect for each other. Now he’s one of my best friends. He married Phoenix Parker in the mid of 2010. They met at some skate convention in P.A. and hit it off. They both have four children, 2 of them the twins and they had another boy and a girl aged 10 and 5 repectively.

We all know who Matt and Jimmy ended up with.
Matt had two kids, Aaron, aged fifteen and Stephanie, thirteen.

Jimmy adopted due to the fact that.. never mind.
Just to say that him and Leana were given a boy, Jacob, who has had his eye on my daughter for some time now.
I swear, if he gets his sixteen years worth of slimy hands on my daughter, I’d kill him. Even if Jimmy came and killed me first.

Zacky married Gena, has two kids and another on the way. Daniel, thirteen, Michelle, five, and another waiting to pop out. Gena’s 5 months far now and we’re hoping the best for the couple.

Johnny and Lacey ended up separated. God knows why because in our eyes, they were the perfect couple. Johnny’s the only single one in the group and he’s loving it.
Lacey married a manager of a company from somewhere and had a child. She still comes down often to hang out with the other girls, and she’s still considered one of us.

Kaida and Tuomas had three children, the same as me. Jaymie, currently eighteen. Kingston, fifteen, and Jensen, thirteen.

I shook my head at the argument that was going on with the kids.
I’m proud of them, I really am.
James is the vocalist for the band, Dark Light, having D.J as their lead guitarist.
Aaron was on drums, Skylar was rhythm guitarist and Jonne on bass guitar.

The kids reminded me so much of my younger days. Me and the band.
Hopefully they’ll work harder to get the band to work, but if it doesn’t, hell, who cares.
With us around, these kids are in safe hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's the end, or is it?
Hah, okay. I hopped you guys enjoyed the series.
I appreciate everyone who had commented and/or subscribed.
Thanks !

Oh, and if you've got sequel ideas, lemme now.
Thank you. =)