Rockstars, They're Not As Bad As They Sound

Chapter Four

“You’re such a drag queen.” I commented, patting Ville on the back.

We shared a hug and a handshake.
We were currently backstage after a HIM concert the band begged us to go to.

“You still having that stupid feud with Cam?” He asked, once we were in a corner.

I nodded, taking a swig of JD.

“Remind me again, why do you have a feud with her?”

I sighed heavily and explained; “I broke her guitar, she broke my nose. And my cellphone. And my hairdryer. I mean, the nose and the phone, I can take. But my hairdryer?! That’s my life, my pride, my baby. My hair…”

Ville chuckled, “Well, you did wreck her guitar.”

I shrugged. “It was an accident.”

“Dropping it from the second floor, into the trash can is not what you call an accident.” He said, rolling his eyes.

“Whatever. What’s up with her and the guitar anyways?”

“Her father gave it to her when he died. Like yours, her father was a legend too.”

My heart sank as I took in the information I was fed with.

“Well, kind of. He sells guitars for a living.” I smiled, and nodded my head in acknowledgement.

“How come you know so much about her?” I asked.

“I stalk her.”

I stared at him.

Laughing, he answered, “Damn, you shoulda looked at your face. She used to be my care taker, she was thirteen. I didn’t know she was in this thing until she came into the room a month ago.”

I looked at her from a distance.

“She still the same as when you knew her?” I asked.

“Of course not. Don’t be ridiculous.” He snorted. “She has changed in all ways possible. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her with those long locks.”

I raised my eyebrow questioningly.

“She used to be this tough tomboy. She was shy and stuff and, well, she wasn’t that fit. But she just has that… charm. Ya know.” I shook my head.

Ville sighed.

“She still has the charm. And she’s beautiful.”

I smirked.

“You like her.” I teased.

With the thick Finnish accent, he shushed me with a, “Shutup.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated. =) This will be on hiatus for a long, long time. Well, a week. At least. Until my mum gets back, which is in a week. I can't think without her present. So, please, comment? pleaseeeee. =)) ilyf.