Status: New.

Emo Prince Meets Emo Princess and They Drown the World With Their Emoness

fourteen.

Eric drove Ariel through town; people were staring at Eric, because he’s a freaking prince, and were shocked that he had a girl that totally gets him with him. She knew she wasn’t the only one who felt that way.

They sobbed as “Cancer” by MCR blared through the car speakers, earning them more stares.

Take a picture, it’ll last longer

“Come on, Anorexia!” Eric called to her as MCR’s music sounded like it was getting closer. They must be there just for Eric! The boy pulled her through the crowd towards the music that would make any normal person’s ears bleed.

But they aren’t normal, they’re unique! Just like everyone else in the world

The band started playing a slow song and Ariel decided she wanted to dance, pulling Eric onto the stage with her.

“What re you doing?” Eric asked as Ariel waltz him across the stage.

Dancing Ariel smiled as she mouthed the word. Eric looked horrified.

After the show ended, Eric pulled Ariel to a lake that looked a little deformed. They got into a rowboat that was conveniently placed onshore and Eric started to row. He dropped the oars every two seconds, making Ariel snort and laugh. Eric glared at her and shouted an emo quote that never seemed to end, dropping an oar. Again

After longer than it usually takes normal people to get to the middle of the lake, they sat there. Suddenly Ariel heard music. The disgusting music that she heard under the sea all the time. It was so gross.

“YO, DAWG, MOVE YO’ BIG ASS FEATHERS, FUCKER! I CAN'T FUCKING SEE, NIGG!” someone that sounded a lot like Flounder screamed. Ariel’s eyes went wide and she looked away from Eric who looked like he was talking to himself…in his head.

Then someone started singing, “Theeeere you see herrrr, sitting there across the wayyyyy…” in a totally not emo way.

Ariel and Eric mouths both dropped. Who would dare play music that didn’t sound gay around the Prince?! Whoever it was is totally getting banished now.

Can Princes even do that?

“She don’t got a lot to say but there’s something about herrrrr…” the voice started singing again. Ariel looked around, trying to find the thing that was singing that crap. Her eyes passed over Eric who still looked confused, like he was trying to communicate with the world outside his brain…or inside his brain.

“And you don’t know what but you’re dying to tryyyyyy, go on and kiss the girlllll.” Ariel’s palm smacked her forehead and tears formed in her eyes. Who would say those things straight out like that.

People that don’t understand emos, obviously.

“I’LL KISS HER WHEN I’M READY, FOOLS. LEAVE ME ALONE,” Eric screamed, clutching his head in his hands. The tracks of his tears got wet again as another round of hysterics started.

What was the, an hour and a half since the last one? Good job

“Dude, you should like, totally kiss her man,” someone said, a snort coming after their voice. Ariel’s eyes started watering.

No one will leave us alone

“Sha la la la la la, my oh my, looks like the boy’s too shy ain’t gonna kiss the girllll!” Eric’s face twisted and more tears came down.

” Thanks again for my misery and you run with fake friends. I'm sick of your sad songs and sing-a-longs I kind of like it when things are wrong! He screamed.

“Sha la la la la la ain’t that sad? It’s such a shame, too bad. You’re gonna misss the girllll,”

Ariel put her face in her hands and started bawling again.

“FINE. JUST SHUT UP!” Eric yelled to the sky, holding his head. He got up and started walking to the other side of the boat, not noticing the dark patches of water underneath them.
♠ ♠ ♠
It might be awful, guys. So sorry if it is D: