Status: New.

Emo Prince Meets Emo Princess and They Drown the World With Their Emoness

two.

Ariel woke up to some awful music coming from outside her bed-room. Probably her stupid sisters singing again. They would never shut up. She had a pretty voice too but did she sing every hour of the day? No! That would be stupid.

“Shut up, idiots!” she yelled out the door, slamming it shut. She grabbed her iPod and turned on My Chemical Romance’s The Sharpest Lives.

Ariel swam over to her bed and lied down, looking up at her Gerard Way poster on the roof.

“Gee, you’re the only one that gets me. I’m so glad you care about me,” she said with tears in her eyes. Someone started banging on her door.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” she screamed, swimming over to the door and flinging it open.

“Are you coming for breakfast, Ariel?” her father stood at the door.

“Does it look like I’m coming for breakfast?” she motioned to herself and rolled her eyes.

“You look fine to me –“he was cut of by her yelling again.

“No, I don’t so get out of my room!” she tried to push him out the door. He sighed and swam away, shaking his head. He was used to his daughter’s erratic behaviour. Her screaming and yelling was a daily occurrence. Sometimes he just wanted to end it all, or wished she would like she had been threatening to do.

Ariel grabbed her Avenged Sevenfold band-tee and her skinny jeans that fit over her tail. She lined her eyes with perfectly done, waterproof eyeliner and swam over to the door, slamming it as she left. She paid no attention to the random fish that were bowing down to her or asking her if she needed things. She waved her hand and rolled her eyes, telling them to screw off.

“Ariel, we have some important things to talk about,” her father said as soon as she entered the kitchen.

“God, just shut up for a second? Do you ever stop talking?” her sisters giggled and whispered to each other, stopping and leaving the room when she glared at them.

Ariel’s mom had left, not caring about the girl after her father had become king. She resorted to any kind of drugs or alcohol that could get her through the day instead of caring about her daughters. And her father obviously didn’t care about anything other than his work. I mean, did he actually try to talk to her ever?

She wanted to get out of that hell hole. She had always wanted to visit the surface. The kingdom of Belfry was right up there and she heard the king and queen had a hot son. She hadn’t seen any hot guys in a while.

“Ariel, we really need to talk. I think it’s high time that we found you a husband. Someone needs to help you rule the seas once I pass,” he tried to explain.

“Are you ever going to die, old man?” she rolled her eyes. “I’m not marrying anyone under this freaking water. They’re all preps and nerds.”

She threw her dishes in the sink and went back to her room, blasting her iPod again.

“My life sucks! It’s a black abyss that I’m falling lower and lower into. I’m going nowhere in life! I might as well just die!” she yelled before slamming her door.

“Ari, don’t say that,” her father yelled.

“Sold out the love that she had, left with a cut of the throat, Drinks all 'round on her before she strolls to the moat, The sun goes down, and so does she, “.

“Oh lord, someone save me,” her father, King Triton, sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh, yeah.

Comments are much appreciated x]