Status: New.

Emo Prince Meets Emo Princess and They Drown the World With Their Emoness

twenty-two.

Ariel wasn’t too sure how the stoned bird managed to get his shit together quick enough to organize the parade of flying sea creatures together, but her black heart turned just a little bit more red at the thought. The royal guests were running aimlessly around the deck, trying not to get their brand name clothes full of germs and bird crap, but there were too many of them.

Ariel walked through the chaos and found the two people she had set the whole charade up for. She looked down at her balled fist and back at the fake-faced prep that was standing in front of her, and then punched her straight in the nose. Vanessa fell to the ground with a loud popping noise and Ariel punched Eric in the exact same spot.

They were both lying on the ground; Eric was frantically trying to sit up while Vanessa just looked dead, but before Eric made his way to his feet and started yelling.

“What the fuck am I doing in this uniform!?” he yelled, looking for someone he could swear at for give the finger too. His hand went up to his gelled hair and he gasped in horror while tears formed in his eyes. His perfectly straightened locks of pitch black hair! He was ruining it!

“Anorexia!” He screamed like a girl when he saw her. He ran over to her, while blubbering like a baby, and couldn’t get the words to express what he was feeling inside. Like usual, it was a mix of things, mostly depression, but there was something else that he needed to say.

Vanessa lifted her head, still dizzy from the punch, and looked over at the sun. Her lips formed into a twisted smile when she realized it would only be a few more minutes before the stupid little emo mermaid was locked in her daddy’s kingdom forever and she was free to do whatever she wanted. Darkness slowly engulfed the sky and she felt herself gaining more strength. Her limbs were turning back to their boney loveliness and her toothpick figure was regaining its shape.

“HA. You bitches were too stupid to look at the sky!” she yelled at the two people sobbing in each other’s arms. They looked up at her in horror as she grew and grew, her skin was stretching over her bones and she looked like something had died. And evil laugh came from in-between her lips and she looked at the mortified couple.

“Eh, what the hell,” Ursula said as she threw the diamond necklace Vanny had been wearing on the ground, breaking it into little pieces. A bright light flashed and a song started playing; that one from the night Eric met Vanessa.

One final fight for this tonight. OHHHHH. With knives and pens, we name our price.

“Oh my god,” Eric said, tears coming to his eyes again. He stared at Ariel for a minute, crying like he had done a million times before. “Anorexia?”

“Anorexia Ariel,” she cried out, shedding some tears of her own. “I wanted to tell you before, but I thought you would hate me and then I couldn’t!”

“Yeah, okay. Well now that we’re all familiar with each other, I have a kingdom to steal,” Ursula said, or boomed, from her place in the clouds. She pointed her finger and flicked her wrist, making the water start to swirl and spin around her.

Well this should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a crappy chapter, but I tried. Maybe Alu can finish it off for us with her oh so lovely and so much better than mine chapters, yes? <3