Status: New.

Emo Prince Meets Emo Princess and They Drown the World With Their Emoness

four.

It was dark in the sea that night, not that Ariel would like it any differently. She wouldn’t care if it was dark all day, since black was her favourite color. But that’s beside the point, right now she was packing to run away. She was sick of her annoyingly loud sisters and uncaring father. She was going up to Belfry to find that hot son of the king and queen’s. Maybe he would be just like her; he could understand her.

How emo of you

She packed all of her stuff, rolling up her beloved Gerard Way poster and packing all of her specially fit converse and skinny jeans. She made sure he didn’t forget any band-tees or her iPod, all things she couldn’t live without. She packed her make-up bag and stuffed it all in her Hot Fishtank –The Hot Topic of the sea- backpack.

She swam out the door, slamming it as hard as she could. No one would care about her or follow her anyways. She swam as fast as she could into the dark depths of the sea; her fringe sticking to her fast. The breaks in the water represented her always-breaking heart; the darkness showed how black her heart is. She cried like the melodramatic girl she is and grabbed the razor she always kept in the pocket of her backpack.

“Maybe the sharks will come eat me and end my life for me!” she screamed to no one, positioning the razor to her wrist. She was just about the slice it down when she saw something floating in the water. She swam a bit closer to see it was a boy, and a hot one at that. She smirked at the sight and went up a bit closer. It looked like he was trying to drown himself.

She swam to the surface and looked around. She was in a marina, with boats everywhere. She read the name on the one closest to her. SS. Triton.

“Oh you have got to be kidding me. Someone kill me,” she said, rolling her eyes. She swam back down to where the boy was. He was jerking around like he needed air, but she was pretty sure he was passed out. She swam up to him and put her little arms around his gorgeously fit body. She swam them both to the surface and flopped over to the beach, laying him down.

She brushed his long hair out of his face and rubbed off the smudged eyeliner. She lifted his arms and looked at her wrists; he actually had the guts to cut himself! He must be just like her!

She smiled and sat up, hugging her knees. She started singing the first song that came to mind; Black Veil Brides. The girly men were such an inspiration to her.

One final fight for this tonight. OHHHHH. With knives and pens, we name our price.

She screamed the words that not many people could even understand. She could though, because she looked up to them so much. She added a couple growls, trying to copy Andy’s heavenly voice.

She could never be as good as him. Her eyes pricked with tears, her fragile heart broke at the thought.

She turned to look at the boy on the ground, her creepy glare burning a hole in his unconscious back. He started stirring and she sat there, waiting for him to wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I do know the BVB lyrics are wrong.
Let me know what you think (: