Affection

1/1

Matthew watched as Nathan quickly unlocked their front door. Matthew was so happy to be home. He was glad to be able to sleep in his own bed, and be able to snuggle with Matthew. He decided that was the thing he missed most about home; being able to cuddle with Nathan. Matthew was a naturally affection person, so going for so long without any form of affection was close to torture for him.

Once Nathan got the door open, he grabbed Matthew’s bags and headed up to their room. Matthew smiled and followed him up. Once they got to their room, Matthew headed to their bed and curled up on it. It felt to nice to be in his own bed. The hospital beds were murder.

Nathan smiled when he saw Matthew curled up on their bed. He thought he looked adorable. Nathan missed seeing Matthew curled up. He put their bags down and went to lay next to Matthew. As soon as Nathan lied down, Matthew curled himself closer to him. He really missed being able to be this close to his brother. Nathan just wrapped his arms around his brother and pulled him closer.

Matthew smiled and attempted to wrap himself tighter around his brother. Matthew leaned up and pressed a small kiss to Nathan’s lips. Nathan gently kissed back then pulled away. They both shared a smile knowing how much they missed being able to do this.

They both felt that words were not needed now. They were both content just to lay there and hold each other. Eventually Matthew fell asleep. Nathan watched him sleep for a bit, taking in how peaceful he looked. Soon, Nathan, too, fell asleep with a smile on his face. He felt truly happy for the first time in a long while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are much appreciated. <3