xxAlicexx

My twisted version of Alice in Wonderland. Prepare yourself for blood, and nightmares as Alice, and her Twin brother travel through the wicked version of wonderland, twisted with other fairytales. You'll see a neko Cheshire Cat, a Bunny boy white rabit, and all sorts of other strange versions of the classic characters. Plus, lots of blood, and death. And who doesn't like that?

You are Alice. You don't remember much at this point, other than you were in the forest and somehow ended up in a big black cave. You have deep raven hair and green/blue eyes that change color with your mood and are usually cold and sarcastic towards people other than your twin brother Blaine.

And there's Blaine. He's your twin brother, though you look nothing alike. He has blond hair and green/blue eyes which is one reason people know you two are twins. He is very protective of you, because physically you are the weaker one, but he would lay down his own life to keep you safe and happy. He got mixed up with this whole thing by going after you after you had run off on your own and usually is a happy cheerful unknowing kind of guy who just likes to live life and have fun. The opposite of you but the two of you have a very deep link which helps you know what the other is thinking.

So pretty much we're starting off with you and your twin brother.