The Story Of The MCR Buddies

Smile...

ADALIAS DIARY

I couldn't believe we had got a letter from Burstlight records! The biggest thing in the rock world! And today we had a photo shoot for Kerrang!. We were going to be featured in the incoming section.

We left early to catch a train to London. All of us clad in black. Aimee and I in MCR tops and Crystal in her Somthing Corporate top. How damn cool! On the underground we kept on getting smiles from people we didn't know. I recognised a few from the gigs!

"This is it guys," said Crystal, "Photo shoot here we come!"

We ran up the steps into a tall building in the docklands of London. Burstlight HQ!

"Hi guys! Distorted Youth right?"

"Yeah thats us" I answered.

"Hi! I'm Sammy Jackson and I would really love to manage and tour manage your band. But I also work here as a producer and I'm really meant to show you round so follow me!"

"Great! We really need a manager." Aimee said.

We followed Sammy (our new manager) into a huge room with a set in the middle like a haunted forest. It was seriously cool.

"Okay guys. We kinda gathered what kind of band you are by your lyrics... and we came up with this set. Would you mind being covered in a bit of fake blood though?"

"Nah" we all said.

So we posed covered in blood (!) and had a few shots taken of us. After we had cleaned off Sammy took us into his office and officially signed us to the label. After two hours discussion it was decided that we record a debut album!! AN ALBUM!! Finally all my dreams we starting to come true! This is what we had as a tracklist:

DISTORTED YOUTH -- Few And Far Out
1. My one and lonley
2. Days before death
3. The smile and the villan
4. Few and far out
5. My idol
6. Forever
7. By this hand (I kill)
8. For a while
9. Nightime eyes
10. Calming the riot

So that was the thingy that Sammy printed out and we had a couple of weeks to prepare for recording. This was gonna be good!!