The Story Of The MCR Buddies

The Wild Card

ADALIAS DIARY

A new album!! This was insane, crazy! But incredible. Every time we walked into our local hmv or zavvi we saw it there -- sitting tucked away in the metal section. This week in our hmv (yes its ours now - aha) there was a poster up by the front desk. Download festival 2007!! Only the hightlight of my year!

And this year line up -- Friday, Lostprophets, Saturday, Maiden and Sunday My Chemical Romance. Oh how amazing! Strange... but Sammy had mentioned somthing about keeping these dates free. I think he was on to somthing.

LATER AT BAND PRACTISE...

"Guys...GUYS" Sammy yelled - clearly excited about somthing.

"Jesus Sam. Calm down don't get your knickers in a twist."said Crystal giggling and falling off her stool.

"Okay... What would you say if I told you I got you in as the wild card band in the download festival!"

"Err I would say what the hell is a wildcard band?" said Aimee

"Well its basically a band that no one has really heard of and has been signed within six months of the festival. And this year its you guys!"

Sammys statement was met by screams hugs and general celebrations! We started preparing our set list. One week to go!! And we were going to meet MCR!