The Story Of The MCR Buddies

Some Kind Of Dream..

ADALIAS DIARY

We didn't even need to go looking for the rest of the band! They were looking for Gerard when we met them. I was shaking after Gee hugged me! My god he was so warm and cuddly!

"Hey! You must be the bassist then!" Mikey said to me.

"Well yeah. Hi. Oh my god..."

Ah geeze! What did I say that for! He saw I was shaking and gave me a little hug. I couldn't believe I was this close to my idols. We talked to all of the band and became really close with them. We talked about our favouite music, our backrounds and just well talked really. They were like these friends I never knew. I loved them!

"Distorted Youth! Ready? Its showtime!" said one of the staff at the festival.

MCR promised to watch out set and (naturally) we would be watching theirs.
The crowd was wild! Really wild! We played pretty much all the songs we knew and our set over ran. We didn't care -- this was just what we had dreamed of.

After the show we dried off and went to whatch the MCR set. Apart from on DVDs and things, I had never seen them live before. It was amazing. And the best part? They played desert song live! This was the best, the greatest. This was the best day of my life! (so far)