The Story Of The MCR Buddies

The Meet 'n' Greet!

ADALIAS DIARY

It doesn't matter where you are or what time of year it is because at this time at night its always cold! I cast my eyes over the sea of fans eagerly awaiting to see MCR. I couldn't actually believe how many people there were wearing Distorted Youth tops and hoodies! I recognised one who was running our way! I looked at Aimee and Crystal, they were both over the moon to be here you could just tell! We lookeed around as a group of fans began to descend on us!

"Whoa! One at a time guys! We will talk to all of you!" said Crystal.
"Lucky!" Yelled Frank who was being pryed out of a fans arms, "At least you only have a puddle of fans! The bloody Pacific ocea has turned up for us!"
"Okay then, whose first?" I said.

Luckily for us our fans were pretty good with the whole 'stand in a line' theory! But it wasn't long before we started to see some familiar faces. We see some people at almost every gig and finally we get a chance to thank them properly!

"Hey guys! I'm Ryan!"
"Oh my gosh! I so recoginse you! Hey Ryan!" said Crystal.
"Thanks for coming to so many gigs, you have been amazing!" I said.
I looked back at Aimee who didn't look quite with it. She looked pale, maybe shes tired!
"You okay Aims?"

No answer.....

"Aimee?"

"Yeah....fine...." she said.

Something wasn't right. This was out dream and I know Aimee, this isn't her. We carried on signing merch and talking until about 2am! Aimee stayed with us despite the concern from MCR, Crystal and I.

"That a wrap then!"
"Yeah!" I said "Just like we have dreame...."

"Aimee?"

Shes gone...?

"AIMEE!!!"

What the hell? Where did she go?

"She ran inside," said Mikey, " I saw her she didn't look to good."
"Oh god I know, she should have said if she was feeling that bad."
"Well come on then Ad" said Gerard.

And with that we walked back in the building. We looked everywhere that she could have been. We asked anyone we saw if they had seen her. Nothing.

By this time I was worried.

"We won't get anywhere looking like this, we'll all split off in pairs," said Gerard, "Meet back at the bus okay?"

We all agreed. I went with Frank, Crystal went with Bob, Ray went with Mikey and Gerard just went!

"Frank.."
"Mmmm."
"FRANK!"
"What? Calm down will you!"
"Sorry I'm just worried okay. Its been half an hour. I think we should go back to the bus and check again."
"Fine but seriously last time!"

So we walked back slowly. Still looking.
And then we saw her.
Laying in Gerard's arms.
He said to let her sleep.

What had happened?