The Story Of The MCR Buddies

The Unexpected

ADALIAS DIARY

"See I told you" said Frank "Shes fine"

True enough Aimee looked okay, hugging Gerard.
Hold on, why was she crying? I had no idea what on earth was going on and I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be something good.

"Aimee, Aimee whats wrong?" I said
"Okay its a bit of a shock" said Gerard "But um.. Just read this okay?"

I took the scrunched up piece of paper in my hand and looked at it. There was a message written in Aimee's dads writing. I could tell it from the curly letters on a slant. I read it...

It couldn't be true...

"Aimee this must be a fake, It just has to be!"

Anger boiled up inside me, I had to find the truth. I ran back to our van leaving Aimee and Crystal with Gerard. I slid my laptop out of may bag and unzipped the case.

Out fell a note.

I instantly recognised it. The same writing, the same paper. How had her dad got here? I was freaked out. Too worried to notice Crystal running my way. She had also recieved a note.

"God this is freaky."

I ran outside the van.

"Who are you?"

No answer. Of course, there was no one there but I kept yelling.

"What do you want from us!" Is this some kind of sick joke!!"

As is they had heard me my phone kept on buzzing away telling me I had a message, always the same one from a blocked number.

I looked at the three notes... They had numbers on the back of them. Odd it was like a code... I wrote them out hoping it would become clear.

(Aimees note - note #2) 'Your bands days are numbered, you know what to do.'
(My note - note #2) 'Listen, its silent just like your amps could be soon.'
(Crystals note - note #3) 'Watch your drum sticks, they can hurt.'

I read the text messages and tried to remember films I'd seen on code breaking. We had seen one the night before because we found a DVD and decided to watch it. The messages said...
1-1-1
2-2-3
3-1-32
4-3-16
5-3-2

.... It said that every ti....

Oh god...

I've got it!

The film -- someone wanted me to find that and the notes yes it all makes sense.
In the film there were notes trying to spell out a word. The chararcter had found confusing numbers too!
The first number related to the placement of the letter in the word.
The second number, the number of the note and the third the number of the letter in the note was the letter in the word.

I used this method and hoped it could work...
L.....

U...

C...

Oh god...........

Lucia?