The Story Of The MCR Buddies

Trip to town

ADALIAS DIARY

Great! Amazing! Aimee was finally going to meet me again. I met her by the fountain in the middle of our hometown. We walked along and talked about music but we soon started to talk about how much MCR ment to us. I found out that we had both let someone destroy us in the past! It was amazing - she was like someone from a dream. But soon after that, I had the coversation that changed my life.

"Ya know," said Aimee, "I have always wanted to be in a band - I play guitar and sometimes sing to. It would be amazing."

"Are you kidding" I replied "I'm a bassist! Hey we should start a band!"

"Err I dont know any drummers! Well any that don't have bands already"

"Well who says we need one to start with? Your're free tomorrow right? Well bring your amp and guitar round mine and we can jam! What guitar do you havre by the way?"

"Fender Strat. Thats wierd, my mum suggested that I do something tommorow. And what about your bass?"

"Its a Fender P-Bass. They would go great together."

"Yeah! Hey we could be like..."

"Mikey and Frank!!"

Okay and then the conversation got a bit silly but see what I mean? We are perfectly matched. Wow my first jam session! I couldn't wait for the next day. I was so sure that we could make a band work. As sure as the sky is blue. I better write some ideas down. Ya know lyrics bass riffs or something!? I was so happy - nothing couldv'e stopped me doing anything in that moment.