Status: On Hiatus For Now...I'll Finish It Soon No Worries

I Can't Help You Fix Yourself But At Least I Can Say I Tried

The Process

"Syn, are you serious?"

We were alone on the bus in the bunk area and I was throwing her shit together left and right. I'd had about all I could handle of her and her whining and her sweet, 'let's be a couple' moments.

"You're just going to put me on a plane and send me home?"

She was standing to my right with her arms folded over her chest like she wasn't going anywhere. Usually, after I'd fucked them at least once, they were alright with leaving. Hell, we both got what we wanted, why drag it out any longer than necessary? But Janelle, she obviously expected more.

There was a certain way I lived my life, and everyone who knew me well enough to call me Brian instead of Synyster, knew that.

Party. Drink. Fight. Fuck. Repeat.

Simple as that. I'd partied last night, drank, faught, fucked, and now, it was time to find someone else so I could repeat the process.

She was damn near close to stomping her feet on the floor now, I could see it out of the corner of my eyes. "Brian!" she yelled at me like I was deaf.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snarled back, pushing her bag into her arms. She grasped onto it and stared at me wide eyed.

Some would call me an asshole. And, alot of the time I'd have to agree. Though, I wasn't always like this. But once our band became big, and we started touring, I realized that women could be just as heartless as men. I've met a few of them myself. Once they got into my pants, they were out of here. It was fascinating really, sometimes irritating. Men were not the only ones capable of deception.

The tears began to well up in her eyes as I pushed passed her headed for the front door. I knew she was right behind me, I could hear her flip flops smacking against the floor. The door of the bus made a 'whoosh' sound as the pressure in the lines was released allowing it to open.

"Syn," she pleaded with me.

Once we hit the pavement, I glanced at her. Her eyes were searching mine looking for some sort of, emotion I guess. Only problem was that I wasn't even remotely emotionally attatched.

"Syn, what did I do wrong?" she asked me again.

I sighed, taking my fedora off and running my fingers through my hair, before placing it back on my head. "Janelle, we're not dating. I don't date."

"But," she stammered, looking from the pavement then back up at me. "I thought we were getting along fine."

There were two ways this situation could go down. One, was nicely, but I really didn't have the patience for that. The other, was not so nice. I opted to go straight to the point.

"We do get along fine, as long as it's between the sheets."

The look on her face was priceless, and I was so fascinated that I didn't even see her swing her arm at me, until her hand connected with my face.

***

Leana Sullivan left the little sandwich shop through the large open double doors leading out onto the restaurant's patio. There, the rest of the band and girls were seated enjoying their lunch stop before heading off to the next venue. She stepped around the garbage can and sat down at one of the outdoor picnic tables beside her husband, otherwise known as The Rev.

"What are they doing?" She popped the lid off her coffee before gesturing towards Syn and his girlfriend who were talking, or fighting rather near the bus.

Rev lifted his head and gazed towards the bus before looking over at her through his glasses. "My highly educated guess, they're breaking up."

Leana rolled her eyes, and emptied one of her little creamers into her coffee. "Ahh man another one?"

"He's really not capeable of keeping them," Val smiled at her from across the table.

"Oh I agree," Leana dumped the other cream in and began stirring it with the small stir stick." This is like what? The third girlfriend this week?"

"He's not looking for a girlfriend though," Johnny swallowed his bite of sandwich.

Zacky's girlfriend Gena, unwrapped her sandwich slowly making sure not to spill the crumbs onto her outfit. "He's just in it for the sex eh?"

"He is our little nympho," Zacky smiled.

"I wish he'd just stay with Michelle," Val said quietly, referring to her twin sister, and Syn's long time on again off again girlfriend.

"But you know him, Val," Matt interjected. "It's like he's afraid he'll get too attatched to the nice ones so once he gets what he wants, he's out of there. I mean have you ever really paid attention to him when they're around him? They might as well be talking to a fucking wall."

"But is the sex really worth it?" Leana asked everyone at the table seriously.

Rev cracked a grin and nodded his head. "Oh yeah," he bit into his sandwich and Leana rolled her eyes.

"But he always looks so lonely." Johnny's girlfriend Lacey spoke up for the first time since they'd started this serious conversation.

Matt nodded slightly in agreement. "But, he knows what he's doing."

Rev rested his elbows on the table, watching Syn and his latest conquest come close to duking it out physically. Well she was swinging, but he could tell Syn was doing everything in his power to refrain from swinging back. "I bet you a hundred bucks he calls Michelle tonight after he gets rid of this chick and they make up."

Everyone laughed.

"Rev, baby," Leana leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "No one is gonna make that bet."

"I guess he's pretty much set in his ways," Val muttered softly.

"I bet there isn't a girl in the world who can change him," Johnny admitted his thoughts.

"Now that," Matt smiled. "Is a bet I'd make."

***

"You know what Syn, screw you!"

I ducked my head just in time to miss the rock she'd thrown. It smacked into the bus behind me and fell to the ground landing near my feet. She was almost in the sandwich shop now which made that the last place I wanted to be. I'd called a cab for her, and gave her enough money for a flight home granted, we weren't very far from home yet. Yep, there was no need for me to have to talk to her again.

I started walking towards the outdoor patio where I spotted the rest of the group eating. They'd no doubt seen the whole charade, and probably heard most of it to, but whatever. I stopped near the wrought iron fence before hopping over it.

"You know, there is a door." That was Meghan Mayhem. We'd chosen her as our merch girl for this tour, like she'd been for us many tours before. She was excellent at promotion. Beside her, eating quietly was Sarah Dope, a friend of Meghan's hired for her photography talent.

"Yeah but she's inside." I gestured towards the building knowing full well they'd know who I was talking about. I took a seat beside Lacey and rested my head in my hands. The afternoon was creeping up on us, as well as the sun. It was fucking hot.

"So I take it she's not coming with us?" Matt placed his elbows on the table and stared directly at me like he was looking for an explantion. Usually he wasn't so subtle. He was a straight to the point type of guy, which, most of the time I admired.

"No, she's not coming with us." That was all the information I was going to offer, and it seemed to be enough. "Hey Leana, wanna be a doll for me and...."

I didn't even have to finish my sentence and she was putting her coffee down. "You want me to go get you something to eat?"

I nodded and she smiled, placing her hand on Rev's shoulder as she got up from the table. "Ham sandwhich fine with you?"

"Yeah," my stomach was grumbling and I could eat just about anything at the moment. "Whatever you feel like feeding me."

Leana disappeared into the building and everyone went back to eating. God I couldn't wait to get to the next venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading
Comments Would Be Much Appreciated.