Status: On Hiatus For Now...I'll Finish It Soon No Worries

I Can't Help You Fix Yourself But At Least I Can Say I Tried

The Scene

Exotic. Dark. Hot. Wet.

Four words that pretty much sum up the Wet' N Wild club that I basically live at. Well known for it's day long raves, and unique dance floor that features water sprayers that go off every five minutes or so, it also features the typical girls dancing up on platforms, an always busy bar, and a seated area. As a 'friend' of the owner, my best friend Danielle and I always get into the club free of the cover charge, along with the ability to avoid the sure fire long lines.

Carson, one of the bouncers at the door smiled when he saw us approaching. In a black bikini top, fingerless elbow length gloves, tight jeans and heels, I knew I looked good. My black and bright pink shoulder length hair was pulled back into a loose pony tail with my diagonal cut bangs nearly covering my left eye. I was also wearing several necklaces and large silver hoop earrings which glimmered under the lights. My upper back featured a fairly large skull tattoo, surrounded in roses and my lower back adorned a five pointed star surface piercing and I had an angel with large wings peeking out on my lower stomach from underneath my jeans.

Danielle had come even more naked than I. She was dressed in a black bikini with a very short mesh dress over top along with a pair of heels and small black purse. Her jet black hair was down, and messy and her lips blood red. And with nearly her entire upper body covered in tattoos, she was the epitomy of a biker chick. Hell, if I didn't know her personally, she'd even scare me.

"Hey ladies," Carson greeted us, immediately unhooking the rope. "Looking very good," he slapped both Dani and I on the ass as we passed by him and headed into the club. It was something he always did and we were both growing use to it.

There were three things that I absolutely loved about this club, and once the large heavy doors closed behind us I was immediately enveloped in one of them. Basically, it was the smell of hot sex, which only complimented the sight of a large crowd of people dancing, enjoying the spraying water, it was dark all except for the flashing black lights which lit up the waitresses in teeny tiny white bikini's carrying around flashing trays that contained my other two favorite parts of this club...booze and E.

"Look at all the cluckers out here tonight."

At some point Danielle had moved from standing behind me to standing beside me. I looked around and indeed she was right. The waitresses at this club held a very risky job, they were cluckers. The middle men between the sellers and buyers of the Ecstacy.

"Myranda, Danielle," the waitress we knew only as Emily approached us. She was a tall, skinny blonde, who basically used this job to pay her way through school, and if she played her cards right, she'd have enough money within the year.

"What'll it be tonight ladies?"

"What do you have?" I was eager to see who was selling tonight. She lowered her tray to allow me to see the small zip lock packages on the top full of each dealer's drug. Tonight, she was able to offer the green butterfly tablet, the brown superman, or the white playboy bunny. I know the cook for the white playboy bunny, so that's what I was goin for.

I reached into my back pocket of my jeans and pulled out a fair amount of money. Another plus about my uncle. Every week that I got paid. It was in cash.

I glanced at Danielle who smiled. "How much tonight, Emily?"

"Forty per tablet, but for you ladies, thirty."

I smiled at her. "Four bunnies." I counted out one hundred and twenty dollars, passing her the bills as she passed me the four white tablets with the playboy bunny logo stamped on them.

I passed two to Danielle before turning back to Emily. "Is Jo here tonight?"

Emily nodded and tucked the money into her bikini top, the only place on her person she could put it so others wouldn't see. "Yeah he's upstairs."

"Thanks." I glanced at Danielle who instinctivly opened up her purse and passed me five mini bags full of yellow smiley face ecstacy tablets. The smiley face, was my Uncle's signature stamp.

I tucked my two pills into my back pocket. "I'll make the delivery, then I'll meet you by the bar." I held onto the baggies tightly and she nodded before heading into the crowd.

I went to the left towards a dark hallway, the guy standing guard knew exactly who I was so he let me by after a pat down despite my lack of clothes. I headed up the curved stairs and knocked on the door at the top. Waiting for someone to answer I awkwardly adjusted my top with one hand and pulled up my jeans a little more. The door swung open and the man standing there had to be at least seven feet tall, and a good four hundred pounds. He was intimidating to say the least, especially because I'd never seen him before.

"Who is it?"

I knew that voice, it belonged to Jo. The owner of the club. One of the cities leading drug importers, and in a way, the guy I answered to.

"Some chick." The bigger man stared directly at me, not moving an inch.

"It's Myranda." I said loud enough, hoping that Jo would hear, and he did, because soon he was urging the larger man to move aside and let me into his office which was huge. At the far end of the wall was his desk. At a table to the right, a couple scarecely clad girls were counting E tablets and placing them into packages while directly to my left stood two of Jo's bouncers.

"You have what I'm looking for?" Jo finlly took off his glasses, and I could feel every pair of eyes on me as I walked across the room to his desk. I wasn't much into idle chit chat with these people. I was part of a bad crowd, but these people scared me. One screw up with them, and I'd be taken out. Permanently.

I placed the baggies onto his desk directly in front of him. "Ten baggies, thirty in each."

Jo moved them aside and looked directly at me. "Do I need to count them?"

The key was to never let them back you down, because if they were able to do it once, they'd do it every time they saw you. "If it would make you feel better." I replied rather sarcastically.

Jo stared at me long and hard. I guess looking for some sort of sign that I was lying to him. Or maybe he just enjoyed the fact that I was nervous. "I believe you," he finally sat up straight. "Jerome."

One of the bouncers moved to his side and Jo passed him the baggies. "Distribute these." The man simply nodded and headed downstairs.

"Did you buy tonight, Myranda?" Jo, was leaning back into his chair now, his elbows resting on the arms of his chair, his hands interlocked in front of him.

"Yes," was all I could muster, I just wanted out of here. "From you."

"You know," Jo stood up moving around his desk to stand beside me causing me to step aside. The crazy thing was, that Jo wasn't all that much older than I. I had just turned twenty two, so he was maybe twenty eight. "I find it interesting that you'd buy from me and not your uncle," he grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Does he know that you do that, Myranda?"

I shook my head and locked eyes with him. A moment later he released my jaw and stepped away. "You're brave." He moved around to the back of his desk again. "But you secret is safe with me." He looked past me to the large man still standing near the door. The man opened it.

"Have a good night Myranda." Jo's voice graced my ear one more time. At this point I wanted out of there so bad I nearly ran. But heels and stairs don't mix. Instead, I kept my cool and wandered down the stairs back into the main room of the club. I found Danielle at the other end of the bar waiting for me with two drinks. Opening my mouth she placed one of the white tablets on my tongue, it was time to forget everything I just did, and enjoy the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading.
I'd love to hear your thoughts.