Status: On Hiatus For Now...I'll Finish It Soon No Worries

I Can't Help You Fix Yourself But At Least I Can Say I Tried

The Same As Always

I knew shit was going to hit the fan the minute a couple cops walked into my hospital room. The nurse smiled at them sweetly and left me there with them. Actually, it was probably better for her safety because I was ready to kill her.

"Ma'am, we need to ask you a few questions," the female cop approached me. I assumed she was there to 'befriend' me while the male officer was there in case I should decide to get rowdy.

"Then ask," I sat up slowly.

"Were you aware you were taking drugs last night?"

Ahhh here we go. "No." I lied.

"Did you take drinks from anyone last night?"

"Yes." Not a lie, but I knew the drinks weren't the reason I was in the hospital at this particular moment in time.

"Do you remember who you got them from?"

I shook my head. This was the game plan, play dumb. "Nope."

"Ma'am, if you can't help us, then we can't help you."

I ran my fingers through my hair and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. "I don't need help."

"How come you declined a rape exam?"

I lifted my head slowly and locked eyes with the woman. She was young, but the stress of the job was already starting to cause wrinkles. Her eyes didn't sparkle, and you'd never know the length of her hair or how pretty she could be because she had it pulled back so tightly into a bun.

"I wasn't raped." This I was sure of.

"Ma'am, how do you know? What you were given could have been a date rape drug."

If she called me ma'am one more time I was gonna lose it. "Listen," I locked eyes with her to make sure I got it through to her. "I understand that you're trying to do your job and help out. And if I wasn't me, I'd be thanking you. But I honestly have nothing else to tell you other than I'm fine."

A few exchanged glances between the cops told me it was over and I was right. A moment later they were both leaving the room and the nurse was coming back in. I stayed in that hospital as long as I could stand it. Which was about three more hours. At that point I got up, got dressed, and checked myself out.

The front doors slid open as I approached them and I was greeted by a relativly cool breeze and someone I definitly didn't expect to see. "Jesus, you're still here?" I mumbled.

The guy who'd introduced himself as Syn dropped his cigarette and stomped it into the concrete sidewalk. "What are you doing up?"

I started walking and I could feel his eyes on me caressing every inch of my body since I was only wearing what I'd had on at the club the other night. "I checked myself out."

He fell in step beside me. "Aren't you suppose to at least stay the night?"

I ran my fingers back through my hair trying to keep it out of my eyes. "I'm not staying there any longer."

"Then where are you going?"

I glanced over at him and realized that he was indeed taller than me, something I hadn't noticed before. "I'm going to find Dani."

He grabbed me by the arm and I wasn't sure whether to get pissed off or listen to what he had to say. There was just something about him.

"Dani said she'd be back to pick you up later."

"You talked to Dani?"

He nodded and stuck his hands into the front pocket of his jeans. "She's not so scary once ya talk to her, anyway she wanted me to stay and hang out with you until she got back."

I glared at him. "I don't need a babysitter."

"I know I just..."

He looked extremely uncomfortable which really didn't look like his nature. "You just what?" I pushed.

"Listen, I'm on tour with my band right now," he stopped walking and turned to face me. "We're on the last leg of our tour and we play another show here tomorrow night, and I was wondering if I could maybe see you again?"

I wrapped my arms around my stomach trying to keep warm. "Just because you saved my life doesn't mean I owe you a date."

He cracked a sly grin. "I didn't say anything about a date."

Rolling my eyes I began walking again and he was right there with me. "What, are you just going to follow me until I give in?"

"If that's what it takes."

I stopped again and locked eyes with him. "What's today?"

He looked confused at my questions. "Umm, Thursday."

I started walking again. "Alright, friday night, the Wet and Wild club."

"Wait a minute," he caught up to me again. "After that you wanna go back there?"

Did I want to go back there? Yes. Did I need to go back there? Absolutely. Even if it wasn't for my own personal pleasure, I'd have to continue to go back and forth to keep my uncle in business. "Yeah." I replied.

He sighed and stopped walking as I continued. "Alright I'll see you there!" he yelled after me.

I smiled and continued on my way. He wasn't coming back, I could feel it. And that was perfectly fine with me.

***

By the time I made it back to the bus, I'd ran into the entire crew. They were all fairly hung over, and some of the girls looked highly irritated. Ultimately, it was the recipe for a shitty day.

"Where the hell were you?" Zacky looked up at me as I entered the bus. He and Rev were sitting at the table half assed watching a movie.

"The hospital." I muttered, taking off my hat and peeling off my shirt. I'd been wearing the same thing for two days and I knew I stunk.

"The hospital?" Rev turned around to look at me. "What happened?"

I headed to the bunks and discovered Matt and Johnny still sleeping. I ducked down into my bunk and grabbed my bag, searching through it for a clean shirt and my deoderant. I sprayed some on then pulled my shirt over my head before returning to the front of the bus. "I found some chick like passed out on the club floor, took her to the hospital."

Zacky slid over and let me sit down beside him. "She alright man?"

Rev grinned. "Did you get her number?"

I laughed and leaned back into the seat. They knew me too well. "No, but close enough, I'm suppose to meet her at the club again tomorrow night."

"So what are your plans for her?" Rev asked curiously. "Same as always?"

I nodded. I don't like getting attatched. And I sure as hell wasn't getting attatched to a drug addict. My intentions were simple and straight to the point like always.

Get In. Get On. Get Off. Get Out.

Even though she was a fiesty one, I was pretty sure I had her under my thumb. Or, at least I would once she found out who I was. Because in my own personal quests, not many ladies have turned down Synyster Fucking Gates.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading
Comments make me smile :]