Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

Victim

“Nooo don’t hurt him” I said as I saw the mall it wasn’t that far away.

“Okay okay I won’t but what happened though?” Beverly said.

“Hmm let’s go eat something and I’ll tell you there” I said as we pushed through the doors.

“Alright lets go to McDonalds I’m starving” Beverly said and she dragged me into the little place. I stood with her in line while she ordered what seemed like a buffet.

“Are you going to eat all of that!?!” I said as she shoved a bag in my hand and I followed her to one of the free tables.

“You’re helping me cause youre hungry mofo” Beverly said and she set the food on the table and we both sat down. “Okay now start” Beverly said and she picked up a sandwich and started nibbling on it while looking at me.

“At that rate you will never finish eating” I chuckled and she gave me a death glare.

“Shut the fuck up and start” Beverly said and she looked down at the sandwich.

“Alright well the night after I went to the concert with you and Criss that night Johnny texted me and let me show you what he said” I said and I got my phone out and scrolled down to the texts of that day and put it in front of Beverly. She put her sandwich down and took my phone in her hands.

“Hahaha 5 feet for inches of love nice one ey talking about the devil look whos calling” Beverly said and she slid the vibrating phone towards me and it read Johnny. I picked up the phone and put it close to my ear.

“What do you want?” I said and Beverly started giggling and I hissed at her.

“Woah woah feisty!” Matt said.

“Haha aren’t you married? And what are you doing with Johnny’s phone?” I said and I calmed down knowing that it wasn’t Johnny.

“Yes Jenna I’m married and just you know talking on it duh how are you feeling? Cause this kid looks like he is walking dead!” Matt said and I heard him go from being captain obvious to sounding worried.

“I’m fine eating with my friend and well ya know that’s his fault!” I semi shouted.

“Woah calm down! And yeah it pretty much is but give the kid a break he wanted to tell you but-“ Matt said and I cut him off.

“Well he should’ve told me not let Syn say it to me” I said and I slumped in my seat.

“Yeah but Syn was curious and come on he was drunk give him a break too and now hes trying to help well I just wanted to know how you are doing and seems like everything on your side is peachy fine” Matt said and I can hear the sarcasm drip off his voice.

“Ugh!” I groaned into the phone.

“Well now it’s not but feel better Jenna give Johnny atleast a chance to talk” Matt said and I noticed Beverly was almost done with all the food and I had barely even touched a fry and I smacked her hand.

“Ey! What was that for!!” Beverly shouted and I heard Matt chuckle.

“Well I’m going to go maybe I’ll talk to him later, bye” I said and I shut my phone. “You don’t let me eat!” I said and I grabbed some fries and stuffed them in my mouth.

“Haha true but continue” Beverly said as she brought the straw to her mouth.

“Okay long story short he used me for a bet I found out from a drunk Syn and I fucking hate him! Like really I GOT USED!” I shouted.

“Woah there not so happy camper! That’s pretty fucked up!” Beverly said, finally someone on my side.

“I KNOW!” I told her. “And now all of the other guys are trying to get Johnny and me to at least talk” I said.

“Well you should talk to him I guess” Beverly said as she wiped her mouth with the napkin.

“Ugh! I don’t know what to do I’m so confused man!” I said as we both piled up all the garbage and stood up.

“Aw come on let’s go shopping maybe that’ll make you a bit happier Jenna” Beverly said as we walked over to the garbage can and threw the garbage in and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was kind of short just a filler, about the next 2 ones will be quite interesting :)