Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

To End The Rapture

“Are we there yet?” I said by now my butt was going numb.

“I don’t know” the leader said.

“How the fuck don’t you know stupid?” the one to my left said.

“Yo shut up were not suppose to tell her STUPID” the one to my right said.

“Can ya just shut up!” I said “Ive been sitting here for I don’t know how many hours can ya just tell me why is this happening!”

“You’ll see when we get there miss” the one to my right said.

“You’re going to take this blindfold thing off right?” I said.

“NO REALLY!” the one to my left said.

“Shut the fuck up! You try being kidnapped by three guys with fake deep voices, woken up at the crack of dawn, fed my two dumbasses, and not being able to see anything!” I shouted and I slumped down.

“Well you should kn-“ the one to my left started.

“SHUT UP!” the leader said. “Just stay calm you shut up and you two suck it up” he said and the two buttheads shut up. “Good now it’s going to stay like this until we get there!” he said again and I felt the car speed up. I let my head go back and I felt sleep overcoming me.

“She fell asleep eh?” I heard a voice I know well and then a chuckle I’ve heard before too.

“Yeah man” I heard another voice I know well too.

“Well um just put her on the couch Jack” I heard the first voice say.

“Awwright M” the second voice said and just as I felt my body touching the soft surface my eyes opened.

“Where the-“ I started.

“Good morning dear sister” Jack said with a sly grin on his face.

“Eh uh w-what are you wearing!!?!?! Was it you!?!?!?!?!?” I said confused.

“Hah yeah me and the Berry’s kidnapped you” Jack said and he started cracking up.

“Oh what a joy” I said.

“IS THAT JENNA!?!?” I heard an excited Syn shout.

“OH MY! IS THAT BRIAN?!?!” I responded.

“The one and only baby!” Syn said as he came into view and he gave me a huge hug.

“Missed you little one” Syn said and he messed up my hair.

“Yeah yeah” I said and I smiled at him.

“If you’re wondering Johnny is in the bathroom knocked out in the shower” Syn said seriously.

“Say what?” I said confused.

“Well youre little boyfriend..haha little, anyways he got drunk last night and knocked out in the shower” Syn said and he chuckled.

“That’s nice lemme go see” I said and I hopped off the couch and I walked out to the tour bus. I walked to the back and busted open the door, and there was Johnny sleeping like a baby. “Good morning Christ!” I shouted.

“Mmmmnaaaahuh?” Johnny grumbled and he stirred and I bent down to his ear.

“Good morning Johnny” I said sweetly and I saw his lips turn into a smile and his eyes opened.

“…Jenna” Johnny whispered and he pulled me down to him and crashed me down and our lips connected. “I missed you so fucking much” Johnny said as he pulled us apart a wee bit.

“I missed you too” I said and I smiled at him and I heard something vibrate.

“Fuck who is it my head is killing me” he said reaching down to his pocket and I sat up on the floor. “Ughh what does Matt want” Johnny groaned and he pressed the phone against his ear. “Yeah man I’m in the tour bus…Yeah Jenna is here too…And that is where?...Oh oh okay...How long will we stay there?...Okay okay…I’ll be there in a while”

“What happened?” I said as Johnny pulled me off the floor.

“Matt wants us to be at some hotel now” Johnny said and he held my hand and started walking towards the door.

“Oh oh okay” I said as we walked across the parking lot and Johnny collapsed on the floor and I instantly dropped by his side.

“I’m okay I’m okay just with a hangover!” he semi shouted and shot up and pulled me up on my feet.

“Are you sure?” I said as he flung his arm over my shoulder and we started walking towards the hotel.

“Mhm yeah sure I just need an advil…cause MY HEAD IS FUCKING KILLING ME!” Johnny groaned.

“Why didn’t you get it before we left the bus ratard” I said.

“ratard?” Johnny said seriously yet confused and I stopped and just looked at him.

“The Hangover… you know the movie…” I said.

“Mmm never seen it…” Johnny said and he nodded and I gasped.

“You are fucking kidding me!??” I said as I opened the door to the hotel.

“Nope I may be drunk baby but I’m not kidding” Johnny said as he started walking towards M.

“Tonight after the concert you need to watch it” I said as I walked behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
UGHH im very mucho sorry I havent updated in forever, school has taken over me blah :( I promise new chapter wednesday :)