Make Me Smile :)

Excited!

I guess I fell asleep on the couch cause I woke up to Mickey licking my face.

"Hey boy!" I said to Mickey as I jumped off the couch and walked into the kitchen. "Mickey, are you hungry? I think its time for breakfast, yes?"

"Cayla!" IT WAS PAM ON ICHAT!

"PAM!" I sounded a little too excited.

There was a voice in the background. "Hey Pam, get off the computer!"

Then Pam cut our conversation short, "Ugh, Cayla I gotta go. Nathan's callin' for me. Bye!"

"Awwwwwww! Bye Pam!" Then I signed off.

I guess I have to go to work now. I walked into my room and threw on my white shorts and my pink tank. I petted Mickey goodbye and grabbed my keys to my red Mini Coop Convertible. I rolled the top down and drove to my job at Abercrombie.

After work I decided to go to the beach. Hey, its San Diego! Beaches everywhere! When I finally got home, I put my bathing suit on and grabbed Mickey, my iPod and a towel.

YEEEE THE BEACH! Mickey was absolutely lovin it! All of the sudden my phone vibrated. IT WAS MADDY! YEAH BITCHHH!

"MADDY!" I yelled into my phone

"CAYLA!" Maddy yelled back

"What's up?!" I asked

"Cayla, I want you to come here..:" Maddy said.

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!" I was so surprised!

"CAYLA I WANT YOU TO FLY HERE TO NEW YORK" She yelled slow and loud.

"OH MY GOD REALLY?!" I was so happy!

"Yeah, so will you? I mean only for like, 2 weeks. C'monnn!" She pleaded.

"Uhh, sure! When do you want me?" I asked

"Hmm... next week? Is that okay?" She wondered

"Thats absolutely perfect. Thanks Maddy! Can I bring my dog? Aha.." I asked.

"Yep! Lets make Mickey feel at home haha.." She agreed

"Thanks Maddy! I'll see you in one week!" I was so excited that I couldnt stop smiling. Maddy always makes me smile.