‹ Prequel: Music Academy
Status: Working on it

Little White Dresses She Won‘t Ever Wear

One

It was raining. That wasn’t normal. I put the hood of my jacket over my black hair with multicolored highlights. Some were extensions and some I had actually dyed into my hair. I breathed in a sigh as I walked out. The sky was gray. I was the most colorful thing out here as I made my way to class. I looked back at the cabin where the love of my life was. I didn’t know that I would possibly never see her again after today. I turned back in the direction of class. I walked in and Ms. Johnson didn’t say anything like she normally did. I was drenched in water. I was shaking in my seat. I was shaking so bad that if my eyes were not focused on Ms. Johnson you would think I was convulsing. I felt like something bad was about to happen and I wasn’t sure what. Either way I was terrified.
“Welcome back, pussy” Jeffree whispered behind me. It made me shiver more. Jeffree had always been kind of creepy to me. Mostly because he had tried to hit on me numerous times.
“Whatever, cunt” I mumbled, trying to stop myself from shaking. All we had was air conditioning so this setting definitely wasn’t helping. When class finally ended I was the first to get up. My heart had suddenly started pounding against my chest. Something was wrong. I could feel it in my bones. I ran out of the room, surprising everyone who I ran pass. I ran all the way to Catie’s Cabin to find the door wide open. My heart stopped. I walked in. The place was a mess, but all her stuff was still here. It was as if she was forced to leave. I ran out of the room. My eyes searching the crowds of people until I found the person I was looking for, Brendon Urie. I was in such a hurry that I ended up running straight into him before I could stop myself.
“Oh shit! I’m sorry, man!” I said, putting my hands up as he looked at me like he was about to kill me. I knew he didn’t like me. He had liked Haley when I went out with her and he had liked Catie as well. At least the guy had good taste.
“You have two seconds to get the fuck away from me before I punch you in the face!” Brendon growled. Haley grabbed him by his arms.
“Brendon chill” she whispered. He bit his lip.
“Look man…Catie went missing”
“WHAT?!” Brendon yelled, pushing Haley’s frail body off of him. Nick caught her and glared at me.
“I wasn’t the one who pushed her” I said, raising my hands in defense. I was doing that a lot lately. Nick rolled his eyes as he steadied her. Did he like her too now?
“We have to find her!” Brendon said, “Where the fuck is she?!”
“I don’t know that’s why I came to ask you” I said as calmly as I could. The bastard looked like he was about to pull out a fucking gat on me or something.
“It’s not like I’ve been here the whole summer”
“Neither has she”
“But you probably know more about her than I do” it hurt for me to say it, but it had to be true. I couldn’t know her more than her best friend.
“What about that guy who came before Dahvie came back?” Haley said, “She seemed pretty nervous around him. What if he beat her and crap when they went out?” Brendon and I looked at each other.
“OH FUCK!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Make sure you subscribe to Catie's side too:
Blush