‹ Prequel: Music Academy
Status: Working on it

Little White Dresses She Won‘t Ever Wear

Two

“This is all your fault” Brendon growled under the sound of the blasting stereo. I was driving and he was in the passengers seat. Haley, Demi, and Joe were in the back. We had Nick and Jayy sitting on the floor so we wouldn’t need an extra car. That would raise the price for gas and we were limited on money as of now. We honestly had no idea on where we wanted to go or where the creep could have taken her. This aggravated me more. We had been driving for what seemed like forever. I wondered what the bastard was doing to her right now. I shivered and the thought and tried to push it away. I knew she wouldn’t be the same after all this was done. It was very obvious that she might become emotionally or physically disturbed. I would still love her regardless, but it was going to be so hard for her.
“How is this my fault?” I asked, turning the music down to where the prick could hear me. He rolled his eyes.
“If you weren’t so much of a dick maybe things would’ve turned out a lot better, for her, me, and you”
“How so?” I asked, switching lanes so I didn’t go into the next exit that would take us to Los Angles. He sighed and looked out the window. He didn’t answer.
“Dahvie…I just saw Catie” Brendon whispered. I resisted the urge to slam on the breaks.
“WHAT?!”
“The guy…David…his car was right beside us”
“Are you sure?”
“The license plate was exactly the same”
“And you remembered the code?”
“No, but it had the same little stickers on it spelling ‘Schmitt’”
“Fuck man” I growled, turning into the next exit. It was to another part of Los Angles, but hopefully we would be able to find her. We soon got caught in L.A. traffic. We sat at a stop light for what seemed like an hour which was probably 30 minutes at best.
“Hey look, it’s Justin Bieber’s tour bus” Demi pointed out the window. I rolled my eyes. I had no concern in some kid who hadn’t even hit puberty yet. That was a big mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Make sure to subscribe to Catie's side:
Blush
They connect together so it is pretty much necessary to read both