Status: Contest Entry/Done!

He's Nothing More Than a Candyman

One of one

Sweet sugar candyman

If there was one thing that, Max Talbot was, it's a candyman, otherwise known as: a player. Max was a hottie and a ll the girls wanted him. Of course Max Never said no. He feared two things. One: commitment. Two: Being alone. At any chance Max got that a fresh and new piece of meat came around; he went for her. He didn't have that much work to do. He just reeled her in with his: good looks, charm and that heart melting; French Canadian accent. Max always knew which girls to pick. He always went for the young looking, innocent girls. He would take them for a ride on the wild side.

I met him out for dinner on a Friday night
He really got me working up an appetite
He had tattoos up and down his arm
There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm


Sheila was the first girl Max laid eyes on. She met Max on her way to the library. Lucky for Max Sheila was interested in him.

Sheila was a beautiful girl. She had black hair, blue eyes and such rosy cheeks. Max thought she was a babe and the perfect prey.

As she was walking she felt someone kind of follow her. It began to creep her out so she decided to turn around. She stunned when she saw, who was behind her.

"Max Talbot?" She asked.

"Yes it's me. You are?" He asked in his accent.

"My name is Sheila." She said.

"Beautiful name and a beautiful girl." She said.

Sheila blushed. She was already falling into his charm and deep dark hole of hurt.

"Thanks," She said.

She began to start walking away. She was starting to get to be a little to shy to stick around any longer. Max followed her.

"Trying to run from me?"

There was no way Max was going to risk losing Sheila, he needed a lot of company.

"No. I just needed to get to the library." She lied.

"Oh, for what?" He asked.

He didn't really give a fuck about what Sheila had to do. He just wanted her to think he cared, so he'd get a little action.

"It's for my sports psychology project." She said.

"Very nice, a girl who's into sports." He said.

She nodded her head excitedly.

Max thought she may just be a little treat.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" He asked her.

"If I get enough of my report done, then no my night is totally free. Why do you ask Max? " She said.

"I would like to take you out to dinner." He said.

"Oh I don't know if I should Max." She said.

"Come on it's a Friday night, and I'm a gentlemen. I'm quite the catch." He smirked.

Sheila smiled and agreed. Mas was excited, he wouldn't be alone tonight.

"Seven at Carl's buffet?" He questioned.

"Sure. If worse comes to worse that I can't make it, anything I can reach you with?" she asked.

They exchanged numbers and went their separate ways. Sheila wore a smile as she walked and the entire time that she was in the library working on her project.

The second Sheila got home she began to raid her closet to find something sexy that Max would like. She knew the kind of girls he usually went for, so she wanted to impress him a lot. After searching for about twenty minutes, she found the perfect outfit. She decided on a beige slightly open back top, black jeans. She paired that with a beautiful pair of black earrings and beige booties. She pulled her hair back up into a pony tail and put a light amount of make up on. Sheila was so excited as she walked over to the restaurant.

When she arrived Max had been already waiting for her. He was left speechless. He didn't think that Sheila would look as hot was she was right then before his eyes. Sheila was just an absolute beauty and Max knew he had to woo her.

"Damn," He said as he gave her the once over.

Sheila blushed a deep red and they walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

"Thanks for coming here." He said.

"It was my pleasure." She said.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old are you?"

"I'm freshly nineteen." She said.

"Nice. I like them young" He said.

Sheila giggled.

He loved how he was able to pick up a nice young girl to spend his Friday night with. Max always loved the younger girls because they were more fun. Max went with an older girl once and that was dreadful.

"Max, tell me more about yourself." She said.

"Stuff like what though?" He asked.

"Anything." She said.

"Well that doesn't give me much to work with." He said.

"I don't know, anything interesting about you." She said.

Max had a smile playing on his lips. There was a lot of interesting stuff about him. How the maximum time he would consider seeing her was five days, before he began the hunt for someone else. That didn't mean he would stop seeing Sheila. That was another interesting thing he could share; even if a new piece of ass was around didn't mean he wanted to give up his first one. Or how he doesn't do the whole serious relationships and settling down. There was also the fact that he just made his way through life by getting fresh girls all the time, but he couldn't say that to a girl just met. Could he do that?

As he was thinking Sheila looked at his arm, was that a tattoo? Oh Sheila loved tattoos so much on a man. Especially ones that went up and down their arms.

"Max is that a tattoo?" She asked.

"Yes it is, would you like to see it more?" He questioned.

"Yea I'd love that." She said.

He lifted up his sleeve and she saw the signature Talbot tattoo. All the boys had it, it was a capital T and Max out did them all. How? He added a shield around it. Sheila was even more into him now. She had a few naughty thoughts about what she could to it.

"Would you like to touch it?" He asked.

"It's a tattoo it doesn't feel of anything." She said in a cute voice.

"I meant the muscle." He said with a wink.

Max was charming her all right, and she loved it. Sheila always thought there was nothing more dangerous then a boy with charm. And Sheila loved danger.

As the night went on, Max felt that he was really into Sheila and had majorly high hopes for how this date would end.

"So Max how's hockey?" She asked.

"It's going well but it's stressful. Anyway let's talk about you." He said.

He didn't really want to talk about hockey at all, he was more focused on finding out how Sheila could end up in his bed.

"No, I'm so boring." She said.

"I doubt that very much Sheila." He said.

"I'm really innocent Max." She said with a small smile.

"No one is truly innocent." He said.

Sheila smirked. She knew that Max was correct. Sheila was able to get pretty wild sometimes. Max was able to detect it easily.

"Fine I'm not all the innocent." She said.

"Wildest thing you ever did?" He asked.

"Snuck into a club, made out with five guys, got smash drunk and went home with of them." She said.

"That's all?" He questioned.

"Well well what did you do?" She asked.

"Fucked six girls at once. One being my ex friend's girlfriend, one was married and one had two kids." He said.

"Damn Max, I'll give you that one." She said.

He and Sheila were having a fantastic time.

Sheila got up to straighten up her top and Max went even more wide eyed then he was before.

"Damn girl you look so hot." He said with a lick of his lips.

Sheila blushed. Max thought she was just smoking and he wanted to bone her so bad. Max knew he needed her to go over to his place.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes I am." She said.

He took her hand and led her to the car.

"Would you like to head over to my place?" He asked.

Sheila was a little unsure whether she should agree to such an offer. Max was great, but she had an idea on what he had in mind. She could add that to the wildest thing she's ever done. Was it really worth it though? She wondered. Ultimately she decided that she didn't want to leave Max, not just yet anyway.

"I'd love to go over." She said.

Max knew it, he was getting action tonight. Sheila knew it too and she was quite happy because doing Max Talbot would be an amazing experience.

Sheila was so ready for him that she began to tease him in the car. Max was having trouble controlling himself and well when they got in that was it. They were attacking each other and feeling each other everywhere. Sheila was sure Max was getting her in bed. After all Max was the type to make the panties drop.

He's a sweet talkin' sugar coated candyman
A sweet talkin' sugar coated candyman, ooh, yea


Max ended up sweet talking Sheila the rest of the night away. He kept telling her how she was the most amazing girl he had ever met. He told that to every girl he met with. He said she was the most precious gem he had ever laid eyes on. The best line he used on her, it made her heart swoon. "Sheila you're my dream come true."

He took me to the Spider Club on Hollywood and Vine
We drank champagne and we danced all night


Rebecca was a sweet twenty one year old, avid hockey fan. She adored the Pittsburgh Penguins. Her favorite player? You guessed it. It was none other than Max Talbot. She thought that besides his amazing talent he was the hottest guy on the team. The want, and need she had for meeting him, was just insane. She would nearly die to meet him.

Rebecca was super lucky when she scored really good seats to the upcoming Penguins game that night. Her seat was right behind the Penguin's bench.

At about ten minutes into the first period, Max spotted the beauty behind him. Max hoped he'd score with this one, she was exactly his type of girl. She had beautiful red hair and smoking hazel eyes. She had beautiful pink lips and rosy red cheeks. Yes Max was able to tell a beautiful girl from anywhere. Max wanted her so bad, just as much if not more than he wanted Sheila five days ago.

Yes Max had been faithful to Sheila for an entire four days, today was the day where girl number two entered the picture. Sheila was still going to be in his life, he wasn't ready to give her up just yet. Rebecca was just his next choice, and he wouldn't stop until he got her.

Rebecca kept sending winks over to Max every now and again. Max was smiling the entire it was happening. He had high hopes that Rebecca was very interested. Max knew she would be a fun time. If she was old enough he knew the perfect place to start out the night. His bedroom would be where the date would end.

His teammates knew that Max's chances of getting lucky tonight were quite high.

After the third period he rushed down to get ready, he wanted to make sure that Rebecca was going to be there. He wouldn't risk missing a chance with her.

He was a lucky guy because he caught her just as she was about to leave.

"Hey there," He said.

"Hi," She said back.

"Flirting with me tonight?" He asked.

"No I wasn't." She lied.

"Damn. Cause if you were sending me winks and making small passes at me, I would've asked you out tonight." He said.

Rebecca smiled, she was into his charm a lot. She knew that her "lie" would keep the conversation going and it would make things a little more fun between them.

"Well then maybe I was flirting with you." She said.

"Thought so." He smirked.

"Where would you take me out though?" She asked.

"Are?"

"Twenty-one." She said simply.

"Perfect. I know the spot. It's this Spider club on Hollywood and Vine."He said.

"Cool, it'll be my first time there and I'd love to go." She said.

"Nice. So How did you get here?" He asked.

"I walked." She said.

"Oh do you need a ride there, it's pretty far." He said.

"Yea I do need a ride." She said.

Rebecca handed Max her phone number and address.

"I'll pick you up in an hour." He said.

"Thanks." She said.

They walked their separate ways. Rebecca was so excited that she would be going on a date with Max in an hour. If only she knew what Max had planned to do in that hour.

Rebecca was going home to get ready and look as hot as she could for Max. They were after all going to a night club. She couldn't look like a plain Jane. She had to be a sexy bombshell, especially since Max was going to be her date.

She decided on wearing this purple top that she got a little while back. She paired it with a pair of shiny leggings and a hot pair of black shoes. The shoes had a few decorative chains hanging from them. Rebecca was now looking good for Max.

Before Max went over to pick up Rebecca, he had one last stop to make. Where? He had to go see Sheila for a quickie. In case Rebecca didn't put out, he wanted to make sure his dick got put to very good use. When he saw her they instantly began to make out and their little quickie was approaching quickly.

Rebecca put the final touches on herself and was now just sitting around the house waiting for Max. Max was over at Sheila's and he just finished cumming. He placed a kiss to her lips and sped out of the house.

He finally arrived to pick up Rebecca and she was so excited. She was going to spend the night out with Max Talbot. This was going to be the best night of her life.

"Damn baby you look fine." Max said.

Rebecca blushed at this sexy accent and at his choice of words.

"Thanks." She said.

"Well are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Why of course." She said.

"Manifique." He said in french.

Rebecca was really happy, but she kept great composure. She didn't want to seem like a little fan girl around him. Although inside her heart was fluttering as Max grabbed her hand and kissed it.

They had arrived at the club and when they went in, it was pretty fun and things could get wild. They finally found a table and they were just moving around in their chairs for a bit. Neither one of them wanting to come on too strong. Yes for some strange reason Max was trying to be the shy guy. Who was he trying to kid?

"Wanna dance?" He finally asked.

"Took you long enough." She said with a smirk.

He grabbed her hand and they began to dance. They were really going at it too. They were both a little sweaty and they felt that a break would be nice. They went back over to their table and Max got them both the finest champagne this place had to offer. He needed to impress Rebecca so he could take her home, it was as simple as that. Rebecca was so close to going home with him, and he didn't even know it. Rebecca wanted Max so bad that she'd do anything to be with him.

"So Rebecca do you like it here?" He asked.

"I love it. I'm really impressed." She said.

Max smirked his plan was working greatly.

"Would you like more champagne?" He asked.

"Why yes I would love some more." She said.

Rebecca and Max were having a really awesome time together and Max decided to put the final thing into his plan. He leaned in right as she took her very last sip and they shared a kiss. Rebecca was, head over heels for Max right now and she hoped he'd ask her over to his place. She would only have one answer for him: yes.

"Rebecca how would you like to head over to my place after this?" He asked.

"I'd love that." She said.

They kept drinking and dancing for a little while and then Max escorted her out. Once they got to his place, the "magic" happened. Rebecca was officially another girl added onto his list.

He's a one stop shop, makes my cherry pop

Diane was an eighteen year old girl. She was a very sweet girl too. She had light brown hair and soft blue eyes. Her bone structure was extremely defined. She was one word: a bombshell.

Max had been talking to Diane for a little over a month. They had met one night over in Philadelphia after a game he played over there. They had instantly clicked and Max had always wanted to peruse a little something with her, but she was taken. Max was just waiting for the day that she was single so he could have a nice night with her.

Diane called Max and they talked for a while, when Max found out that Diane was single again, his heart sang. What made his dick throb was the fact that Diane wanted Max to go over to her house. When Max questioned her, she told him flat out.

"Max, I wanna lose my virginity to you."

Max wasn't sure what to say. All he knew is that he got an instant erection in his pants. Was she serious about it? He thought about that for a moment and then agreed to it.

Diane was now at home getting ready for Max to head over to her place. When she told her that she wanted Max to take her cherry she was extremely serious. She hoped that through this Max would finally be her boyfriend. She had really liked Max since the moment they got to talking, but she had a boyfriend and she couldn't wait until she broke it off. She felt that her heart belonged to Max and no one else. She felt as though their souls were just meant to be.

She figured if Max took her virginity he would want no other girl. Poor Diane if only she knew. If only she knew that Rebecca and Sheila were both still in the picture, in fact he had just seen Rebecca last night and they went all out and wild since Rebecca would be gone for three days. At least he still had Sheila waiting. Diane would just be another name on a list.

Diane began to get ready, she wanted to look super hot and steamy for Max. She wanted to make Max be left breathless when he saw her. Boy would he ever be. She bought the finest lingerie she would find. She went with a hot leopard print. That always made guys go wild and she knew it.

Her outfit was a leopard bra and pantie set with a little sheer teddy throw over. She paired that with a pair of hot leopard heels and she was set. She flung her hair into a pony tail and she got the house ready.

When Max rang the doorbell Diane was ready for him. She had set up candles all over the house and placed a trail of rose petals toward her bedroom. She sent him a text saying it was unlocked. She heard the door open and she heard the lock click, she was getting even more excited then before.

Max rushed up to the room and was so hard already. When he walked in through the door Diane was lying down on her bed and damn she looked sexy.

"Max," She moaned.

"Oh Diane you look so-"

She cut him off.

"Shh, just come here like a good boy." She said.

Damn he thought, was she going to be this hot on her first time?

Max walked over to her happily with a bulge in his pants.

"Oh boy, already excited?" She teased.

"Yes baby, I wanna see you out of that thing." He said.

"Then take it off of me." She said.

Max went over to her and tore open the teddy covering her, now she was only in her sexy bra and panties. Max started to play around with Diane as she removed his clothes. Before either of them knew, they were both in the nude.

Diane was just so wet and Max was so hard that she knew it was right. He then proceeded to slowly penetrate her. Diane was in pain and in pleasure for the first few minutes, then Max gave a signature thrust and the pain stopped and Diane was in complete Max heaven. He had taken her places she'd only heard about in erotic stories or movies never did she believe they were real. He kept thrusting her and she yelled and moaned more than, she ever thought she could. By the end of the night Max had made another girl's cherry pop.

Candyman, candyman
Sweet sugar candyman


Max was a master with these three women. Sheila, Rebecca and Diane three girls he managed to keep all at the same time. Not one of the girls would ever suspect that he was cheating on them with each other, in fact Sheila was sure she would be able to eventually marry Max. Oh and Rebecca and Diane thought exactly the same thing. Max had been managing to keep this up for over two months. He usually got caught by this time, but Max was amazing and slick with these women. He was just super lucky.

Just like anyone else, their luck shall always run out and Max's was just about to. He didn't even see this one coming. He was just about to biggest mistake of his life. He wanted to text Diane, he wrote this.

Last night was great Diane, you keep getting better at our sex it's crazy. I think that I might just love you. Meet me Rocco's cafe at three.
-Max


When he hit send and began to write his next two texts. He planned on metting all three girls, but at three different times. That was a risky move on Max's part, but he felt invincible. He was so sure that this plan would work out perfectly. He wanted to tell each girl the same three words I love you

Rebecca was at home working on her latest article when her phone buzzed in her pocket. She wasn't expecting anything, when she looked at her phone she noticed it was a text from Max. She got excited when she saw that. It was nice to hear from Max again. When she viewed the text her heart dropped. She didn't know what hit her, who in the world was Diane? Rebecca never heard of that name and now she was pissed off. What would she do? Should text back Max and tell him it wasn't Diane or would he just go in Diane's place?

Sheila was working another project she had to turn in by the end of the month. All of a sudden her phone rang. She knew that ring, it was a text message. It was from Max. Sheila opened up her phone and noticed the name Rebecca. Who the fuck was Rebecca she thought.

The text read:

Hey Rebecca you're a great girl and I'm starting to fall for you. You're the very best kisser I know. Meet me at Rocco's cafe at about three thirty.
-Love Max


Sheila wanted to kill Max at that moment in time. How could he do that to her? She didn't understand how a guy as great as Max could have another girl on the side? If only she knew he had two other girls on the side. Well Sheila would soon find that out.

Diane was home alone and bored, she had just finished playing with herself to a video that Max had sent over of himself, then her phone rang, she looked and it was a text from Max.

It read:

Hey Sheila, I am so crazy for you, I think you're the best thing I could ever have in my life. I can't wait to see you again. Meet me for about four at Rocco's cafe.
-Max


Diane was nearly in tears she believed that Max was her one and only and now he pulls this on her. What was she going to do?

Max was now getting ready. He couldn't wait until Diane arrived at the cafe. He wanted to make her believe that he loved her, when in reality she was just a little sex puppet of his. He was just going to play all three girls and he wouldn't get caught because he was just that good at it, or so he thought.

When he walked in the cafe no girl was there yet, score his plan was working how he wanted it to. It was now exactly three o'clock and Diane hadn't arrived yet. At three oh five, Max saw Rebecca across the street. Could she be coming over here? No he thought I told her to come here at three thirty. It was just his imagination playing tricks on him right? No it wasn't his mind when she walked through the door.

"Max?" She questioned.

"Hey Rebecca what are you doing here?" He asked with a shocked expression.

"Expecting someone else?" She asked.

"No not at all." He said.

"Really not even someone named Diane by any chance?" She said.

Max didn't know what to say, he couldn't believe he sent the text to Rebecca instead of Diane. Well it was only one girl, how big a mistake could it have been? He still had Sheila and Diane to toy around with.

Max and Rebecca kept on talking a little, he hoped that Rebecca would leave so he could be in peace when Sheila arrived.

At exactly three thirty he saw Diane come forth toward the door and he nearly freaked out.

"Hey Max." She said.

"Hey Diane." He said.

"Who's this beside you?"

"Oh it's Rebecca." He said.

"Hi Rebecca who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Max's girlfriend, I have been for two months and a day." Rebecca said.

"Oh really? Because I'm Max's girlfriend. Right Max?" Diane asked.

Just as he was about to answer Sheila came walking through the door. This was Max's worst nightmare, what the fuck would he do? All three of his girls were here and they weren't supposed to be. Each girl was claiming to be his girlfriend, what the fuck was he going to say to each of them.

"Max, which one of these girls is Rebecca?" She asked.

Max didn't understand how this was happening, how did Sheila know about Rebecca? The last thing he did was text all of them. No way, he couldn't have could he? Did he really send the wrong texts to all the wrong girls. Now he just wanted to bolt out of there and that was exactly what he was starting to do.

"I'm Rebecca." She said.

"And I'm Diane."

Sheila was left with her jaw nearly hitting the floor. She couldn't believe that she had been sharing Max with two other girls. She was hurt and angry. She wanted to kill Max.

"When did you plan on telling me about Diane and sheila?" Rebecca asked.

"I thought you loved me, I gave you my virginity." Diane said.

"Max you told me that I was the girl of your dreams." Sheila said.

Max just stood there and looked to the floor. He didn't even have an ounce of guilt. He figured that they weren't the right girls to have. He didn't care that they found out at all, he thought it was kind of funny how they were acting. He just knew the next time around, he would find girls who didn't mind sharing him a little bit. It was that simple for Max.

"Max do you have anything to say for yourself?" Sheila asked.

Max just shook his head no, he was really good at playing the hurt card. Gosh he'd done that one so many times before that it just came natural to him.

"You're a joke." Diane said.

"Listen girls I was stupid and I regret doing what I did." He said.

"Do you really?" Rebecca asked.

"I do, I really do I promise you that much." He said.

"I don't understand, one girl isn't enough for you?" Diane asked.

"Uh," Max paused.

All three girls looked at each other, they all knew what Max was going to say. In fact they decided that it wasn't even worth it anymore, they were just going to leave.

"Look Max you were a great guy, had I known about these two before maybe I could have given you another chance. Now you can forget it, I can't stand to look at your face." Sheila said.

"Max when I allowed you to take my virginity it was something special. Had I known I was just another fuck on your list, I was never going to give you that. Max I loved you and I thought maybe you'd love me too. I can't believe I fell into your trap." Diane said.

"I thought you were different Max, not like the other guys I had been with. I thought you were sweet and funny and caring. I thought we had something real. I'm so heartbroken right now, you played us all. What were we to you just candy that lost it's taste and you had to go buy some more? It's over Max." Rebecca said.

All three girls walked out. All Max did was nod his head and now he would be on the prowl again.

Good things come for boys who wait

That's how the line is usually told. And that was exactly what was about to happen to Max. Even though about only about a day ago, did his three other girls find out about his little scheme; he was about to meet the next girl. Yea Max chose a great time to head back over to Rocco's Cafe in Pittsburgh. There she was, one of the most beautiful and amazing girls he ever laid eyes on; Veronica.

"Hey, I'm Max and you are?" He asked.

"I'm Veronica, nice to meet you." She said.

"Nice to meet you too. So are you doing anything later tonight?" He asked.

"No, I'm as free as I'll ever be." She said.

"Perfect, we should go out tonight." He said.

"Sure." She agreed.

They both decided on a place and Max had to head out. As he exited the cafe he saw a lovely other woman and he knew she would be the next on the list while Veronica was clueless. He had big plans and this time around he would think about wisely, and not make silly mistakes.

Once again Max was back on top of the world, like he would always be.

He's a sweet talkin' sugar coated candyman
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! (: Comments would be very nice! :D <3

Pictures:

Sheila's outfit.
Rebecca's outfit.
Diane's Outfit.