All you have to do is shout it out.

THE END

Roxanne and Jakob did go on to get married. They moved out to the suburbs, and had two beautiful twin daughters. They later grew up to discover they were spirits too. Spirits of water and fire. Coincidence? Probably. James’s cage held, and he never bothered anyone ever again. Roxanne and James grew old together, watching as their family went on to become important people of the world. They died by each other’s side in bed while sleeping.

Valykrie left her modeling career early on, to become a housewife to a professional hockey player. They had six children. Valykrie died at an earlier age, forty two, in a drunken car accident.

Lily adopted a child, and later went on to marry a lawyer, only to divorce and remarry again to another author. They had a child of their own. Lily passed away in a nursing home, senile and ranting on and on about how she could control earth.

Dulcie went on to have a total of five children, giving each of them the love they well deserved. She got cancer of the bone, and passed away a few months after that.

Arabella remained single up until her later years in life, marrying when she was fifty two. She didn’t have any children from that marriage, but her husband had in a previous marriage. Arabella died, after slipping into a coma from an unknown cause. They tried to keep her alive and nurse her back to health numerous times before pulling the plug.

All five of these girls are now together again; in Utopia. They live in harmony forever; an eternal death that they needn’t worry about being disrupted. James is still living in his cage Roxanne had put up, still burning forever. Their families are grown up and have families of their own. They pass down the stories of their elders, as if it is just a story. As if the turmoil that they suffered to wasn’t real. But without those five, extraordinary women, the world wouldn’t be the same. For it is not just a mythical story, but in fact a true story that has been passed down, generation after generation. Spirits continue to live on inside of us, we just need to take that extra step to make it real.
♠ ♠ ♠
All done):