All you have to do is shout it out.

NINE

Roxanne opened her eyes to an abandoned and run down warehouse. She didn’t recognize it; but James was now recognizable and about as solid as anything else. With a sharp growl from her side; she kneed him and shoved him off. Skittering to her feet, she stood in a position to attack.

“You have a lot of nerve.”

“Oh Roxanne, stop being childish.”

She moved and jutted her hand into his nose. “To hell I am!”

He laughed, holding his nose and cracking it back into place. “Still feisty as ever. Got to say though, I’m adoring the new look.”

She moved again, but this time his hand had caught her own, pulling her dangerously close to him. “This look wasn’t meant for you.” She hissed out; struggling to get away.

“Oh but it was,” he purred in her ear.

With a squeal, her hands placed on either side of his face and sent jolts of heat and flames across his perfect cheekbones. He tossed her back onto the ground; holding his face. “Oh how you wish.” She cried out and moved again, tackling him around the waist. “Because I am so over you.” Her fist connected with his jaw with a swift crack.

With a frustrated scowl he moved her so that her head smacked against the ground and caused her into a swirl of dizziness. His hands wrapped around her neck and started to apply pressure. “You are not over me! You won’t ever be!”

Her breathing had come in short supply now and Roxanne started to writhe about. Her hands were at his, trying to rip them off of her. Fire escaladed up his arms, burning the cloth on him. A scream erupted from James’s throat, and Roxanne dutifully kicked him off and rolled from him; trying to catch her breath. A kick delivered to her stomach sent her rolling into a dip of bricks.

“You can’t run now that you don’t have your little fire power built up bitch!” he yelled, blood spattering from his mouth.

A moan passed through her lips as pain radiated through her body. How the hell had a ghost gotten too strong? But then again, he had knocked her pretty little head pretty hard. Roxanne rolled over, away from him and eventually off the cart and took a fall to hard ground. Spitting blood, she braced her hands on the brick, trying to steady herself. “You can’t force someone to love you James! This isn’t the way either!”

A force drew upon the bricks and suddenly imploded; a brick hitting her directly in the face and sending her spiraling onto the ground. She curled up to nurse her nose and the blood depositing from it. There were multiple wounds drawing up on her; and it was so painful.

“Hey! Asshole, might want to back off this poor woman!”

Roxanne wasn’t even bothered to look at who had spoken; all she knew though was that it was male based on the voice. Hands cupped underneath her body and lifted her up. Her head lolled back; dazed and confused.

“It’s going to be alright, I got you.” It was semi soothing despite her mental instability. She must have mumbled something because he spoke again. “Shh, you’re safe with me.”

She tried to get a profile on him, an appearance that she could put a face too. Her vision was too blurry and kept moving in and out of her focus. Roxanne gave up on trying to do so; and let her head fall back and eyes close to blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
new man?! love triangle?!
Note: I'll be starting school Monday, so my updates MAY become spacier.