Status: In writting just a draft still developing the story

LOVE, LOSS, AND LIFE

CH 1. The Surprise

I rolled over at the sound of my alarm; 10:30 really comes too early when you’re hung over. I looked at the other side of my bed thankfully finding that no one was in it. And just to be safe I checked that I had clothes on. We were in the clear; I came home alone last night. I got up and my head was slightly throbbing but I was nothing I couldn’t handle. However what I saw in the mirror was a little scary. My hair was everywhere and I looked like a zombie with my mascara running down my face. I suppose the first step was a shower. I trudged my way to my bathroom, tripping over almost everything I owned in the process. I took off my mini skirt, which I have no idea how I slept in, tank top , underwear and bra and stepped under the hot stream. I stood there for a few minutes trying to wake up, and to my surprise it was actually working. I washed my hair, body and face, and felt good enough to shave and not cut off my leg. About 20 minutes later I was out of the shower, and throwing my blonde hair in a long braid. I through a pair of pink boy shorts underwear on and a nice lime green sports bra to match. I didn’t have the energy to get completely dressed without some coffee.

I peeked in on Fiona and Melissa’s room and was surprised to find that I was the only one awake. I made my way down stairs still half groggy. I walked through the front hall down the hallway and into the kitchen. Which had all of its curtains open and was extremely bright, I blinked a few times allowing my eyes to adjust, and headed right for the coffee that was awaiting me. I really loved the idea that you could set the machine for a certain time no more waiting for the brewing. I took a sip and sighed turning around I leaned against the counter and looked towards the windows, which gave a view of the beach. I froze and the coffee cup left my hands shattering to the ground, sitting at my kitchen table where two men who I had never seen before in my life. One of which was the largest man I had ever seen and the other the sexiest. They were sitting there with their hands folded staring at me and I was standing with my hands still holding the coffee cup that was now shattered on the ground. We stood like that for a good two minutes when the sound of the patio door off the kitchen opening unfroze us.

“Jesus. What the hell happned here? I was gone for two minutes.”

Jason Morgan. A smile played across his tanned face as his blue eyes light up with a smile and he motioned to his men to leave. Obeying the two stood up and walked outside. He crossed over to me and lifted my off my feet away from the broken glass.

“Hey you.”

He put my down and stood close. My voice was caught in my throat as my half-drunk brain tried to sort this entire situation out. I hadn’t seen Jason for a few months; he was on some trip to Mexico or something. And as far as the other two, I am guessing the where body guards; I hadn’t had any of those for a while. This could only mean that there was some issue in my dad’s business and my safety was threatened. My attention went back to Jason, he was as handsome as ever, with his tanned skin and dark hair. His muscles where clear underneath his shirt and he sent chills down my spine. One of these days I was going to see him naked, I was determind. But first I was going to be pissed.

“Hey you? You haven’t seen me for months and I get a hey you? And I come down half naked to two strange men sitting at my table and no fucking idea what going on. And you think a hey you is the correct response?”

I stand there with my hands on my hips. Really for all I knew they could have been serial killers or something.

He starts laughing and I see his eyes trail down my body; starting and my breasts and slowly trailing to my boy shorts underwear.

“I can tell you from the looks on their faces that they didn’t mind your attire. And as far as strange men in your kitchen if you actually used the security systems your dad had installed we wouldn’t have been able to get in.”

He paused for a moment and took a step closer to me I could feel his breath, and the heat coming from his body.

“And has for an improper hello….”

And he bent down and kissed my right on the mouth. It was a soft kiss and short lived. But he still just kissed me?!

“Now go upstairs and put some clothes on we are going for a run. Looks to me like you have been slaking in the exercise department.” And he stepped away

Haha. There was the Jason I knew. Two could play at that game and I was following the lead of his kiss.

“I know a form of exercise that’s a little more fun then…”
I stepped closer allowing our bodies to touch and leaned in whispering my last words on his lips. “running.” As he moved in to seal the kiss I jumped back and headed towards the hallway. “Give me five minutes.”

I could see the heat in his eyes. This visit was going to be interesting.