Sequel: Second Heartbeat
Status: Thanks for the amazing feedback. Remember to comment =] xoxoxo.

Welcome to the Family

Note: Each chapter is written by both Danii /and/ Emily unless otherwise noted =] A

Excerpt from chapter 5:

“We should draw something,” Danii said to her twin. She was getting to the point that she was so bored she was afraid she was going to start getting herself in trouble by touching stuff she wasn’t supposed to.

“Like what?” Emily asked, although she kind of liked the idea of drawing something. She liked to draw, and she wasn’t half bad at it.

“I dunno; something… Something for the band?”

“Like?”

“Uh…”

“Well, I can’t draw anything until one of us comes up with an idea, and right now, I’ve got nothin’.”

Danii sighed, thinking of all the things that they could do. She knew that they needed to take a darker route with this, since they weren’t exactly a namby pamby set of guys. “What about a bat?”

“A bat? Isn’t that a little… Vampire-ish?”

“Well, the way Brian leaves those ‘love bites’ all over your fucking--” Danii was cut off by a marshmallow hitting her between the eyes.

“Shut the fuck up about my boyfriend!” Emily scolded.

“I’m not talking about your boyfriend,” the evil twin responded, attempting to act innocent. “I’m simply saying how he clearly has a thing for his teeth in your neck.”

“Just… Nevermind. So a bat?”

“Yes, a bat.”

“Like a death bat?”
  1. 001.
  2. 002.
  3. 003
  4. 004
  5. 005
  6. 006
  7. James Bond
  8. 008
  9. 009
  10. 010
  11. Bankruptcy
    Read the author's note.
  12. Uh-Oh.