Sequel: Second Heartbeat
Status: Thanks for the amazing feedback. Remember to comment =] xoxoxo.

Welcome to the Family

Uh-Oh.

Dear Readers,

Emily and I have come to the conclusion that her and I are the stupidest people on the face of the earth. We realize that if she and I are eighteen in the story and the majority of the guys are 24/5, then the band would be in full swing. Oops. And we’d like to fix this, but uh, we’ve come twelve chapters in and it’s not exactly possible to fix a mega mistake like that right now.
So.
Key plot elements are getting carried over to a revised version of the story. The key things are:
1. Using our creative license, Avenged did not have bass player issues, but a guitarist issue, hence Zacky’s arrival. He’s now in the band.
2. Emie and I are still Matt’s younger, twin sisters.
3. I’m still in all the trouble I was in before.
4. We designed the deathbat.
5. Brian+Emie and Danii+Zacky = <3
6. We’re going to continue to tell bad jokes. Deal with it.
7. Matt is single, and the last girl he dated was a prostitute. (Not really a key plot element, but a fun fact ;) )
I think that’s it. If you have any questions, feel free to either comment here, on the new version, or message me or Emie.

Love you all; and thank you for your continued support.

xoxoxo.
♠ ♠ ♠
The new story can be found here here.