Status: Im writinggg.

Another Thing About a Girl I Know

Chain Reaction

“Hearing that great song for the first time is like tasting coffee for the first time in the morning. It’s just something that you can’t describe.” Charlotte said as she laughed at her best friends as they sat around in their studio apartment.

“Okay, so are we going to do this or what? I have to take off work.” Adeline said looking at her friends with wide eyes.

“What was the name of the band again?” Cassidy asked looking around, “I’m going to google them.”

“Avenged Sevenfold, and I don’t know about anyone else but I’m doing this, we haven’t had a good band trip in about two years. I think this band will be worth it in the end.” Charlotte said meeting the eyes of the girls looking back.

“I’m in.” Sidney said putting her hand out in the middle.

One by one four out of the five girls put their hands in the center of the circle.

“Jenny, are you in or are we leaving your ass here?” Charlotte asked looking at Jenny while she filed her nails.

“Yeah sure whatever, as long as there is boys and a real bathroom. I’m not sleeping in the van again, that was just so dumb.” Jenny said putting her French tipped hand into the middle.

]^_^_^_^_^_^

“I’m driving!” Ade calls as she walks out of the apartment.

“Aw, come one Ade. Please. I want to drive.” Cassidy wined getting out of the driver’s seat.

“I want to live thanks. Ade and I will take turns driving. Is that okay with everyone?” Charlotte asked looking around.

“No! That’s not okay with me. Can I drive please!?” Cassidy begged giving her the puppy dog face.

Crossing her arms and raising an eye brow Charlotte looked at her friend.

“Okay fine,” Cassidy said throwing her arms up in defeat. “But please can’t I just drive until Jenny has to pee the first time. It won’t be long. Please.”

“Fine, but only until the first stop.” Charlotte gave up getting into the passenger seat of her old VW van.

“Yay! I’m so excited I could puke up my intestines!” Cassidy squealed.

Starting the car Cassidy looked at the faces of her friends. Most of them looked scared, or nervous. Not Jenny’s she looked in pain.

The car jerked as she put it into 3rd gear to begin their trip. Quickly she shifted to 2nd as they got closer to a stop sign, there was a very laud screeching as the car grinded before stalling.

“What did I do?” Cassidy questioned as she looked around with no idea.

“Cassi, Hun you have to hit the clutch before you shift. Start her back up and drive to the gas station down there. Just put it in 1st and put your four ways on.” Charlotte said trying to be nice to her friend.

“Okay. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean too.” She said looking down as she started the van.

“It’s fine. You just scared us is all.” Ade said from the back.

As she drove to the gas station she shook. She honestly didn’t mean to. She doesn’t drive stick very often; she knows how she just doesn’t get a lot of practice.

“Does anyone want anything while we are here?” Ade asked as she pulled out her wallet.

“I want some pizza. A Twinkie too!” Sidney yelled from the bed in the back of the van.

A high pitch scream came from the seat. As everyone turned to see what it was.

“What? She scared me. Don’t glare, it gives you wrinkles.” Jenny said as she looked around.

“Wow really?” Charlotte said looking at her friend with anger.

“Whatever. I need a low fat, soy, latté with fat free wiped cream and low fat cinnamon dashed on top. Kay thanks.” Jenny said not moving.

“I don’t think so; you get it your fucking self.” Ade said not even looking at her.

“Excuse me? I thought you guys were getting it. I don’t want to spend my money.” Jenny said looking at her nails.

“You’re daddy’s wiring money to your card. You have no limit. He said he’s paying for the hotels so you don’t have to sleep in the van. He told us he likes what we’re doing, and the only thing we have to do is give the bands his record company’s name. Why the hell wouldn’t you spend your money?” Cassidy said as she pulled the side door open.

“That’s why I don’t want to. Daddy trusts me with his money. I don’t want to waste it.” She said making her eyes really wide.

“Then why did he give me a credit card with my name on it?” Ade asked holding the gold card out for her friend to see.

“What! That’s not fair! I’m calling daddy!” Jenny said as she got out of the car in a rush.

“Wow. I hope she knows we’re leaving soon. Everyone jump out and get what you want, we won’t be stopping for a while.” Ade said as she walked into the store.

“I have to pee.” Charlotte declared as she pumped gas.

After everyone who had to go to the bathroom they were off again, this time with Ade driving and Cassidy in the back seat playing uno with Sidney.

^_^_^_^_^_^

Walking through the gates of the club, the girls knew they looked their best. All of them wearing what they know looked hot. Without looking twice they pushed through the crowd to the front, ready for a high dose of good music, and for Jenny a good dose of hot guys. The noise level was high for the size of place the first concert of the tour. Once the lights went down silence dropped over the crowd.

Charlotte screamed as her friends laughed around her. “Sevenfold, Sevenfold, Sevenfold!” Laughing the other girls, even Jenny, joined in.

A guy with no shirt on walked out as Cassidy left out a squeal, sitting down at the drum set he pointed a stick at Cassidy. Four other guys entered the stage as the music started.
There was a shorter guy who played the bass, more like humped the bass. There was a guy who was built and hair on the longer side playing guitar, while another geekier looking guy with dark hair played guitar on the other side of the stage. The lead singer was tall with a buzz cut, and he wouldn’t stop looking at Ade.

“The mark I breathe on you, it's burning through your soul, the breath I waste, losing control…” was what came out of the lead singer’s mouth, while the girls froze in complete awe. They were even better than the demos Jenny’s dad had sent them, and the youtube videos.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^

“That was amazing! I’m so glad I decided to come. That short guy was yummy.” Jenny gasped as Ade checked them into the hotel.

Walking back to their room Charlotte can’t help but think of the lead guitarist’s, which they know is called Synyster Gates, smile. She couldn’t get it out of her head. She was going to meet him, if she had to jump him on stage.

“We should just walk around for a while.” Cassidy suggested as she sat on the bathroom counter as Charlotte changed into yellow and black boxers and a oversized HIM shirt.

“Sure, I have too much energy to just sit around anyway.” Charlotte said throwing her hair into a messy bun.

“Okay, cool.” Cassidy hopped down and walked out to where the other girls were sitting.

“Does anyone want to walk around with Charlotte and I?”

Nodding the rest of the girls who were already changed into pajamas got up and left.

“Are we going or what?” Charlotte asked coming out of the bathroom to find no one there.
“Well thanks guys I’ll catch up.” Grabbing the room key she huffed out the door.

“Charlotte there you are.” Sidney said as she turned around seeing Charlotte running down the hall.

“Fuck you.”

“We should knock on every door and ask if they are Zacky Vengeance.” Sidney said ignoring Charlotte.

*Knock-knock*

“Are you Zacky Vengeance?” Charlotte asked once the door was answered.

The door quickly slammed in her face.

“I guess not.” *Knock-knock* “Are you Zacky Vengeance?” Charlotte once again asked,
which received the same answer as before.

They walked all the way around the first floor with doors getting repeatedly slammed in their faces.

“Guys, if they ain’t on this floor I’m going to crash.” Ade said as Charlotte knocked on the first door on the floor.

“Are you Zacky Vengeance?” She asked looking at her hands.

“No, he’s taking a shit right now.”

Looking up Charlotte met the eyes of the one and only, Synyster Gates, with a tooth brush hanging out of his mouth.

“Holy fuck…” was all that could come out of the girls’ mouths.
♠ ♠ ♠
Charlotte
Cassidy
Sidney
Adeline
Jenny

Okay so I'd like to thank my Blowfish for giving me this idea after the Avenged concert.
And yes the whole knocking on doors thing...we wont get into that.
The puking up the intestines, Cari did really say that.
Enjoy.

xxx

Brian