Status: Im writinggg.

Another Thing About a Girl I Know

It's erased.

Sighing Bailey welcomed the sting on her shoulders as the scolding water washed down her body. It was her first real shower in weeks; thank God her brother wired her some money for a hotel. She could have a shower and wash some of her clothes. Rubbing the shampoo through her hair she sighed in relaxation, as her tension melted away. After her body was clean and she had stood in the water for a moment she turned the water off and stepped out into the cold bathroom air.

“Damn!” Bailey said after she had gotten dressed. She grabbed her camera and walked out of the room. She needed to find someone with a computer.

Walking out the door she shoved her room key in her back pocket. Walking across the hall she knocked quietly.

“Go the fuck away! We’re trying to sleep!” A male voice yelled from the other side.

“Brian, she could need help!” A female voice scolded. Hearing the door being unbolted Bailey stepped back.

“Yes?”

“Sorry, uhm. By chance do you have a computer?” Bailey asked the small girl never looking at the beefy guy behind her.

Looking up at Brain the girl asked with her eyes.

“What the fuck. God damned you Charlotte! Yes we have a computer, what do you need the computer for?” Brian asked still not wanting to let the stranger into his room.

“To e-mail photos of…” she paused as she finally looked at Brian.

“Of what?” Brian asked crossing his arms.

“You.” Bailey breathed.

“Excuse me!” Charlotte gasped stepping closer to Bailey.

“I’ve been following..”

“You’ve been following me! I’m flattered really, but following. Creeper!” Brain said snaking his arm around Charlotte and pulling her to him.

“Calm down, I’ve been following your band, on tour. I take pictures.” Bailey said lifting her camera.

“Let me see these fucking pictures.” Charlotte groaned taking the camera from her hands and clicking it on. Looking at the pictures she shook her head “These are of the concert.” Un-amused she handed the camera back to Bailey.

“Yeah, so can I use the computer or what?” She asked glaring at Charlotte then smiling at Brian.

.X.
Two weeks later.

Charlotte was not a big Bailey fan. She had a feeling she was after Brian; and she hated her for it.

“Charley!” Jimmy asked using his new nickname for his girlfriend’s best friend.

“Yeah? Oh, what Jimmy?” Charlotte asked looking at the shirtless man with tired eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“That Bailey bitch. She spends all her time with Brian. I should have just let Brian leave her put there. But no, I have to be the nice girl who will allow some random slut into my fucking man’s room!” Charlotte half yelled as Jimmy dived on to her.

“Not to loud! Bailey and Brian are like in the other section thing!” Jimmy mumbled keeping his hang over Charlotte’s mouth. “If I let go, will you promise not to scream!”

Charlotte nodded as Jimmy removed his hand, “Damn Jim, you act like you kidnapped me.”

Jimmy put his hand to his chin in thought, before flinging Charlotte over his shoulder and running to Brian. “Bri, chill with your chick!” Jimmy threw Charlotte onto the bed and picked Bailey up, “and you, find your own dude! This one’s taken.” Jimmy ran out of the room taking Bailey with him.

Laughing Charlotte sat up and looked at Brian who had an un-amused look on his face.

“We were in the middle of something.” Brian stating looking at Charlotte as is she just took away his favorite toy.

“Well excuse me. Chill out Brian.” Charlotte breathed.

“Don’t tell me to chill out. We were in the middle of something.” Brian glared. “You had not right to interrupt our conversation. I think you should go get her and bring her back, and then leave us to our peace.”

“Fuck you, Brian.” Charlotte said getting up and running out the door.

.x.
The girls’ hotel room across the hall.

“What’s wrong Charley?” Cassidy asked seeing the tears in her friend’s eyes.

Shaking her head Charlotte grabbed her keys along with the room key and then left Cassidy to her scared curiosity.

Walking down the hallway Charlotte brushed the tears away and rubbed the sadness from her face.

“Fuck!” Charlotte yelled running back to the elevator to go to Brian’s room.

*knock-knock*

“What Charlotte?” Brain yelled.

“I need my phone asshole!” Charlotte yelled back as the door flew open and her phone
was thrust into her hands and the door slammed fast in front of her. “Dick.”

Slowly Charlotte walked back down stairs and to her van. Starting the car she felt the familiar rumble of the engine. Putting the van in gear Charlotte let out a sigh. Driving to who knows where she just drove through the small city. Spotting a Wal-Mart she pulled in, hoping she could find something useful to beat some sense into Brian. She didn’t know why she felt this way about Brian it’s clear to her that he doesn’t even want to talk to her anymore.

“Charley!” Someone yelled jogging to the door.

“Oh, hey Ade.” Charlotte smiled. “What are you doing here?”

“Matt wanted some food that wasn’t on the bus so we came here, in the bus, bad idea.” Ade laughed looking at the crowd of people around the bus.

“You can ride back with me if you want. I just came here to get away from Brian.” Charlotte said looking down as she opened her door.

“What happen?” Ade asked kicking into protective mode.

As Charlotte told her the story tears welled up in her eyes and she didn’t know why.

“This wasn’t supposed to happen Ade!” Charlotte said looking up at the brown eyes staring back at her.

“But Charley, it did. I know you guys just met, but so did me and Matt, and Cassidy and Jimmy, and Jenny and Johnny. And who knows what the hell Zack and Sid do. But we all just met. One moment is all it takes. Do you remember what Brian said two weeks ago?”

Shaking her head Charlotte knew what Ade was going to say. The words repeated in her head every day.

“Out of all the eyes in the crowd tonight, I noticed one pair that I could look into everyday. Brain said that, and he meant it. We all heard it come out of his mouth. Go back and talk to him. I’ll grab a ride with Matt.” Ade said knowing her kid sister would go back and talk to Brian.

“Fine. Thanks Ade.” Charlotte sighed, driving away as Ade nodded.

.x.

Outside Brain’s hotel room.

“Just knock Charley! When did I start calling me Charley?” Charlotte asked herself pacing outside Brian’s door.

“Charlotte? Is that you?” Brian asked leaning against the other side of the door.

“No…” Charlotte lied.

“I know your voice Charlotte.” Brian laughed.

“Do not.”

“Do to!”

“Not.” Charlotte giggled stopping in front of his door.

“Do!” Brian yelled whipping the door open making Charlotte stumble backwards. Brian stepped forward putting his arms around her waist. “Charlotte, please come back. I miss my girl.”

“I was never your girl Brian. And you know that.” Charlotte said not meeting his eyes. “What about Bailey, and the important stuff you had to do?”

“Come here.” Brian said pulling her into the room, and not giving her a choice. “Look.”

Charlotte looked at the picture in Brian’s hands. It was Brain looking at Charlotte at the second show. The photo was taken from next to Charlotte. Brian had jumped off stage and stood in front of Charlotte just looking at her as he played ‘Warmness on the Soul’. He stayed inches from her face during the whole song. The angle of the photo had a light right in the middle of them making them slightly silhouetted. It was utterly beautiful.

“Brain…” Charlotte said looking at him.

“Bailey knew she took it, but couldn’t find it. We looked for two days before we found it, and by then I had you so pissed at me that you just walked off. I felt like shit but I knew I had to keep you away but I couldn’t stand having you so mad at me. So I called Ade.” Brian laughed.

Charlotte just looked at him with nothing but awe.

“Charlotte, will you be my girlfriend? Please.” Brian asked looking down into her blue eyes.

Nodding she stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips to his. All her doubts were erased.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it.
Sorry if there's any mistakes.
It's really late and I'm tired as shit.
leave lovee.

xxx

Brian