Status: Active

Putting Fun in Dysfunctional

God Bless America!

“I didn’t want to hurt you,” Kadi explained shrugging her shoulders. “I figured you’re in enough pain, plus—I’m not into that kinky shit.”

“Thank God, if I got one more kinky bitch,” Chipper laughed at the thought. “I like how you are, I actually love it.”

“Aw you love me the way I am,” she teased in a joking way but when he stayed quiet she looked up at him.

“I think I’m starting too,” he whispered staring into her eyes. She was speechless.

“Are you messing with me?” she whispered so low he could barely hear her but she was afraid to speak any louder she might cry if she did. “Because if you are, I’ll hurt you Chipper Jones.”

“No, I’m not messing with you,” he smiled and ran his hand through her hair, caressed her cheek and rubbed the pad of his thumb over her bottom lip. “I’m not in love yet—but I think I’m falling…”

“I think you made my day,” Kadi smiled like the Cheshire cat and snuggled into Chipper’s arms.

“Good, you made mine,” Chipper chuckled at the underlying pun of how great the sex had been.

The next day, Kadi could tell how sore Chipper was, he moved slower and grimaced a lot so she tried to help him as much as she could but she still had to go to work at one, so she called Kenna. “Will you please come over and make sure Chipper doesn’t hurt himself?” she pleaded with Kenna.

“I have a hot naked man in my bed, Kadi Kole and I refuse to give him up to baby-sit my ex-husband!” Kenna roughly hissed. “When Eric leaves, I’ll come over but not anytime before.”

“Okay then!” Kadi hung up shocked that Hinske was still at Kenna’s, thankfully he left soon after and Kenna came by right as Kadi was leaving, she was carrying her purse and a big pillow.

“I’m sleeping,” she told Kadi and fell on the couch, beside Chipper as he watched TV. He glanced down, raised an eyebrow and then turned back to the TV.

“Rough night?” Chipper asked nonchalantly, Kenna just groaned. “I always heard he was a hard hitter, that he was an all nighter, you know? I guess he gave you the full package.”

“Shut up, I’ve only slept an hour,” Kenna complained smacking Chipper in the leg. “I’m so…tired.”

“He showed off his batting average huh?” Chipper was having way to much fun making fun of Kenna and Hinske. “Did he hit a homerun, Kenny?”

“Grand-fucking-slam,” Kenna popped up from her pillow and glared. “Five fucking times.”

“Hm,” Chipper suddenly looked solemn. “I’m gonna have to have a talk with him, he’s giving you ladies high expectations.”

“What? Now that you’re older you can’t stand handing over your heavyweight belt?” Kenna turned to Kadi and laughed. “He used to brag that he could go ten times a night.”

“Anyway, I have to get to work. James said he still wants me there even though I punched Van,” Kadi shrugged, James DiBenedetto was a good guy and very honest, she loved working for him.

“I guess I’ll see you when I’m done babysitting,” Kenna rolled her eyes and laid her head back down. “Chipper rub my feet.”

“Fuck you. I’m not touching your feet,” Chipper sneered.

“Asshole,” she kicked his leg, the good one thankfully but the jarring made him groan in pain.

“Fuck, Kenna stop that! I think he’s better off with out a babysitter,” Kadi rushed over and kissed Chipper’s forehead. “If she hurts you, call me.”

“Yeah, honey I’ll be fine. She’s gonna be sleeping anyway,” he shrugged and casually reached over and smacked Kenna’s thigh, a loud sounding pop that sounded painful.

“Fuck me!” she held her thigh and squeezed her eyes shut and whined. “God Bless America, you son of a bitch, I hate you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!