Status: Active

Putting Fun in Dysfunctional

Oh holy shit.

“You look gorgeous,” Chipper complimented with a smile, he reached out and touched Kadi’s cheek. “You ready?”

“Yeah, yeah I’m ready,” Kadi smiled up at Chipper and took his hand in hers. Chipper raised it to his lips and pressed her knuckles to them softly.

“Tonight is going to be great,” he promised and gave a wink before he led Kadi out of the apartment.

Throughout the night Kadi learned things about Chipper, like how sweet and funny he was and he was really smart though he played dumb a lot. Kadi understood why Kenna loved him still, whether she admitted it or not, he was hard not to have feelings for.

“I had an amazing time,” Kadi told Chipper, her voice expressing how shocked she was to admit it. “You’re a really fun guy.”

“Yeah, see,” he pointed at her with an arrogant smirk on his face. “I told you, you’d love it.”

“Don’t get cocky, it’s the end of the date and as I remember you saying, I would be screaming your name,” Kadi smirked and leaned back against her front door, while he worked on unlocking it with her keys.

“It’s not the end of the night, babe,” he turned to her and pushed the door open slowly.

“Now, now,” Kadi scoffed and pushed Chipper playfully into the apartment. “Like I said, don’t get cocky.”

“But you like it,” Chipper smirked and wrapped his arm around Kadi’s shoulder.

“Maybe but you will never know how much or how little,” Kadi intended for it to be a joke but it sounded like more to Chipper’s ears, he chuckled and twisted her around in his arms. Kadi panicked for a moment, until his lips touched her s and then it was almost heavenly.

“Now, that’s a good end to the night,” Chipper pulled away after a long few minutes, leaving Kadi wanting more.

“I still haven’t screamed your name,” Kadi giggled with happiness, she felt way to giddy. That was until he reached behind her and punched her butt. “Chipper!”

“There,” he smirked. “You screamed my name.”

“That’s not what I had in mind,” she murmured as he started to walk off but hearing her soft voice speak those words, he paused mid-way to his room and glanced over his shoulder at her, questioningly. “I thought about it, I’m willing and you’re able. We’re both consenting adults that both have needs—“

“You should stop talking and get over here,” his voice was deep with need, it made Kadi’s heart race at a dangerous speed.

“Yes sir,” she smirked and strolled, as sexily as she could to meet him in the middle of the living room. Chipper didn’t say anything else; he just stared her in the eyes, took both of her hands in his and led her to his bed.

Without words, he laid her on top of his bed and hovered over her, holding himself up with his hands beside her shoulders, almost caging her in. He bent down and pressed his lips to hers, slowly drawing out a passionate kiss, he was going slow because he could feel how nervous she was. He slid his hand under the arch of her back and pulled her up enough that he could unzip her little black dress, his hand trailed the zipper at a painful rate, and Kadi felt she was on fire from his touch. When her dress came off, Chipper kneeled on the bed and pulled his suit jacket off while he studied her body, it was perfect to his eyes. He took his time undressing, he loved looking at her lying on the bed only in her underwear beneath him, stretched out like a goddess and tonight she was his. A smirk come to his lips at the thought, he would make sure tonight was unforgettable for the both of them. By the time he shed all his clothes, she had already sat up and was running her fingers and nails over his chest, he moaned at the sensation and allowed her to continue, adding kisses and love bites every now and then before he took back control. He gently pushed her back to the mattress, he went with her, his lips attached to hers but his hands roaming, caressing and lightly touching every place on her body, she was in heaven. A small moan escaped her lips, the sound drove him mad and he pulled from their heated kiss and leaned forward. “Lean up,” he roughly demanded. She smiled and did what he said, he reached behind her and unsnapped her bra hooks with ease and threw the unwanted garment behind him. She laid back and gave him a good view of her beautiful full round breasts. He smiled and leaned back down, enticing each breast and nipple until Kadi was ready to scream. Kadi grabbed hold of Chipper’s hair and pulled him up, she was breathless panting.

“Your driving me crazy,” she softly told him pulling him closer to her. She let go of his shoulders and reached down to push her underwear down past her hips, he took over and slid them off her body and spread her legs to kneel between them. She wrapped her legs around his waist and gripped his shoulders, ready for him to enter her; she was excited and more nervous than she was her first time. He was gentle entering her; he made sure she grew to accommodate his large member, making sure he didn’t hurt her as she stretched to fit him all in her before he started moving. With the first thrust, she screamed in ecstasy, her fingers gripping his shoulders tight. He was the perfect fit; he made her feel more than any man she’d ever been with. When he set his speed, both of them found a place of pleasure, they stared into each others eyes as every thrust went deeper and every time drove them closer to the edge of pure bliss. He could feel her walls closing in, he strained to speed up his motion and set her off completely. Her arms flew to the sheets, grasping handfuls as she screamed his name and arched into each rapid uncoordinated thrust. He could feel himself losing control, with every ounce left in his of strength, he thrust and released and fell forward on top of Kadi, and breathlessly he gasped for air and rolled over to the bed, taking her with him. She curled into a ball at his side and pressed a sleepily content kiss to his chest.

The morning after Kadi woke up in shock, she had slept with Chipper Jones and it had been amazing, she smiled to herself and rolled over to find him sleeping soundlessly, his arm laid over on her hip and his face laid between the pillow and her shoulder. She woke him up with a kiss that was meant to be a short morning kiss but when he woke, he put his hand behind her head and kept her there. “Good morning, sweetheart,” he murmured. “Last night was great.”

“I agree, it was amazing,” Kadi giggled and curled up to his side. “I’ve never had sex that was that good, ever.”

“Well you’re doing it with the wrong men,” Chipper explained kissing her forehead. “You just needed me all along.”

“I did,” she whispered. “Where have you been all my life?”

“With the wrong women.”

Later—

“Oh holy shit!” Kenna screamed and then covered her mouth when all her workers looked up. “Sorry, get back to work.”

“Kenna shut up,” Kadi whined slicing celery into tiny pieces. “Be quiet, I’m trying to be serious.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment