Status: New.

Lack of Color.

Twenty-Four.

John.

“She still hasn’t woken up.”

“How you holding up?”

I looked over at Halvo, and I shrugged my shoulders. He reached over, grabbing me into a hug. I pulled away from him and looked down at my phone, her beautiful face perfectly on the screen.

“I’m in love with her.”

“I know you are.”

I reached over giving him a hug before heading to my car and driving off, the sounds of Death Cab making it harder for me to see the street, clearly. I got out of the parked car and walked off, the flowers in my hand.

“Hey Daisy”, I said leaning down, looking at the grave stone.

I let my fingers roll over her name, my eyes tearing up as I did so. I placed the flowers on the grave before sitting down, legs crossed.

“Remember that night we went and picked up Erin because she was drunk with Tim somewhere. How pissed we were because it ruined our date but once you saw Erin and how she made you laugh with her random dance, you ended up not made anymore. Erin has that way of making things better, especially with that charm of hers”, I said laughing thinking back to all the times I spent with her.

“I know you’re happy that Erin’s that girl I fell in love with, because no one will ever compare to you. You were my first love, but Erin’s amazing. You should know that, I remember that night you told me if we were ever to break up Erin would be perfect for me”, I said with a laugh, remembering that night and how I laughed it off, Erin was always just Erin.

I sat there, looking forward feeling tears fall from my eyes. I was never a religious person, but right now I was praying to God. I hoped he could hear my prayers, because I can’t lose someone else I love. It’s funny; we mostly believe there’s a God when we need him to answer our prayers.

“I love you Daisy, please take care of our girl.”

I reached over, kissing the grave before walking out of my room and back to the hospital, that’s when I saw the chaos. I saw the doctors in the room; the noises were out of control. I looked over at Mrs. Kirch crying on the floor with Pat trying to calm her down. Tim standing there, tears falling from his eyes. I looked into the room, and I tried to run in. That’s when I got held back, I looked over at Francis and that’s when I lost it. I felt my fist collide into his mouth.

Right away Tim grabbed me holding me back as Francis stood there hand on his mouth. It was like a scene in a movie, my legs couldn’t handle this. I felt my heart break, and the tears were falling from my face nonstop. I looked over at the doctor standing there in the doorway; the look on his face said it all.

I lost her.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter after this and it's done!

What do you think? ):

New story, check it out.
Once this story is done i'm going to put up the first chapter.

Tech Romance.