Status: New.

Lack of Color.

Twenty-Five.

It seemed as though time stood still, everything was seen in slow motion. The way the doctors ran to the room, the crowds of people forming around the room. The sounds of a flat line was the only noise that could be heard, the sounds bouncing off the walls and hitting them all like a slap to the face. There they stood, unable to stand in place. Unable to move, the tears falling from their faces as they looked up to the sky. They were brought to a separate room, a small room where the four white walls made them even more nervous. No words were exchange between them; the only thing that could be heard was the songs of their tears and the prayers to god. Prayers that seemed like they were going unanswered.

“Family of Erin Marie Kirch?”

All eyes were on the doctor that stepped into the room, a clipboard attached to his arm. The look on his face was making everyone uneasy. Once those words were spilled out of his lips, he walked out the room like it meant nothing to him. Everyone erupted in tears, that’s when a certain person ran out of the room. The Kirch’s exchanged looks as John walked out of the room and wasn’t to be found.

[&]

There they all stood, tears in their eyes. The black clothes on each of their bodies getting wet with the rain falling down from the sky. There he stood his hair a mess and his eyes blood shot from the lack of sleep. It looked as though he’s been crying three weeks straight. His once bright green eyes seemed to change to a dull color. Everyone around him seemed to be crying, all of them sharing the same facial expression as they watched the priest in front of him.

“She was beautiful.”

John turned to the voice and gave a sudden nod before looking over. Trying to pay attention the man speaking in front of him. He felt soft hands being placed in his, he didn’t mind at all.

He felt the hand tearing him away from the group of people; he wanted to be anywhere but here. All the memories flooding through his head as he made his way through the crowd, the hand tight around his. They ended up at that familiar grave stone, the fresh flowers being placed down. His fingers traced over the name, beautiful daughter, friend and girlfriend. You will be missed Daisy.

“You okay?”

He looked up at the beautiful girl whose hand was in his. Her beautiful blond hair and those light eyes that made him smile. He stood up from where he was grabbing the girl into a tight hug. He didn’t want to let her go, he refused to. He looked down at her, the bruised still visible.

“I love you Erin.”

“I love you too John”, she said giving him a soft kiss on his lips before pulling his hand away from this place.

Away from all the tears and all the memories of what could have been. His eyes scanned back to the funeral that was still in process, the beautiful young black hair girl’s picture hanging behind the priest. All he could see was what could have been, he saw himself in the front row. He saw himself a bigger mess than he already is. He looked away from the scene feeling his throat close up and the tears begging to come out. He looked over at his beautiful girlfriend standing there; he couldn’t help but to smile. To smile at the girl that he’s in love with, the girl he never wanted to lose.

“Where to John?” she asked a smile on her face.

“Rehab facility”, he said simply looking out the window.

He looked over at her, all seriousness in his eyes. He grabbed her hands, her cold hands and brought it to his lips. He kissed her soft hands before giving her a soft kiss on her lips,
whispering an “I love you” against them.

“It’s time to get you better.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's over!

What do you guys think? How did you like the ending?

Thank you all so much for reading, everyone of you are AMAZING.

Look out for my new story (;
Tech Romance.

Thank you all so much