Eternal Dusk

Pan

"Well that's... different," Bella broke the silence.

Artemis only laughed. "You really were expecting me to be a vampire."

Bella frowned, not really liking how Artemis was making fun of her. "Well... yeah, I was."

Artemis leaned in close to Bella and smirked. "Don't tell anyone. I don't feel like erasing your memory." She waved her hand and the books that were laid out on the floor assembled itself back onto the shelves. "And I doubt your mind reading, vamp boyfriend wants me to tamper with your memories."

The witch made her way to back to the old computer, Bella still standing, not moving a limb. Suddenly, Bella rushed to the seat next to Artemis looking a bit frazzled.

"How do you know what he is?"

Artemis stopped typing and looked at her, "Edward really sucks at concealing what he truly is. Along with his 'sister'," she turned her head back to the computer, "And you need to tell him to stop trying to listen in on my thoughts. It's rude."

"Um... sure." Bella still seemed dazed with this information about another supernatural being.

***

Pan wandered around the woods taking in the scent of the woods and the nature that enveloped him. This new forest would be his new home. Even if he was engrossed with landscape, he didn't fail to hear something running towards him.

He became defensive and looked at the place where he knew they were coming from. With the sound that the leaves made, Pan knew they were close.

Out from the wild bushes came three large wolves. They started circling around Pan, surrounding him. Pan smelled the air picking up their scent. They were different from him, not normal wolves at all. They're eyes seemed too human to be an animal.

The midnight wolf gazed oddly at Pan and eyed the collar around his neck. All their ears picked up on a yell of a female voice through the woods.

"Pan! Where are you boy?!"

Pan whined and ran between two of the large wolves trailing after the voice. The trees started thinning out until it came to a clearing along with a two story house in a distance.

Artemis smiled as she saw her pet running out from the woods. "There you are, Pan."

As she started petting his soft silver and black coat, she looked towards the forest feeling watched.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a couple of days for an update. It's my last weekend until college officially starts for me and I wanted to party it up before I start.

And thank you to my sevenhorcruxes subscribers and my first commenter Art_Flavor!