Status: So, once a week and comments make me giggle with whip creamish glee!

VIOLET

French Toast

-WINTER-

I woke up to the sweet smell of French toast. Yes! I jumped out of bed, ran to quickly brush my teeth and jumped down the stairs three at a time. Not the smartest thing to do but French toast are totally worth a broken leg. I slid into the kitchen and before me stood a massive pile of French toast. I smacked my lips and went to hug the plate when I realized I wasn’t alone, in fact my small cramped kitchen was full of people. Kayla stood by the fridge pulling out some milk while Michael, Reese, Julia and Cornelia stared up at me from their plates. Caleb stood by the stove, spatula in hand and seemed to be the creator of the glorious mountain of sweet, sugary goodness. A man that cooks is sexy! Mostly because it means that I don’t have to do it. Cornelia gave me a once over.

-I see now why Caleb won’t share you- She grinned as she nudged Michael.

Julia was turning beet red but I couldn’t understand why. Reese was now carefully avoiding looking at me. I cocked my head to the side as I looked back at them.

-Why are you here so early? And what time is it?- I asked.

-Well it is not really early, it is around 11 in the morning so that explains why they are here already. Your brother went out for more milk, in case you were wonder…- Said Caleb but he didn’t finish. He stood shell shocked as he looked me up and down once and swallowed hard. Kayla finally reached the milk out of the fridge and turned to me.

-About time you woke up, Chica! We have been waiting…-She stopped and cleared her throat uncomfortably. –Chica, do yourself a favor and put some clothing on. And Caleb, please stop staring, you are letting the next batch burn.-

Wait, what? I looked over to the mirror in the hall and turned about fifteen shades of red. My hair was a mess and my body was barely covered by a too small white tank top and pink boy shorts with skulls on them. Well this was embarrassing. I slowly walked backwards toward the stairs before turning and running up four at a time.

I made it to my room and thanked the Goddess I had shaved my legs during the shower I had taken last night. I calmed myself as I brushed my hair and French braided it to keep it out of my face. The only time I completely pull my hair back from my face is when I am swimming. I walked to my closet and changed into my favorite bikini. It was black with olive green swirls randomly adorning it, it went well with my eyes. The top piece tied around the neck with a clasp so I did not have to worry about it coming undone. Hurray for swim resistant bikinis! I had never understood why you would buy one that just came undone while swimming. I slid on a pair of cut off jeans I usually only used for cleaning and I threw on one of Jethro’s oversized T-shirts and I was good to go.

By the time I made it back to the kitchen everyone was almost done eating, except Jethro who arrived about the same time I did. We sat down to eat and I carefully avoided eye contact with Caleb. Noon rolled around and we were all done, ready to go, not that it was very far, I mean it was my backyard. My friends had spent the whole time gossiping suspiciously amongst each other, and by suspiciously I mean that I was not invited and they kept glancing at me and Caleb. Who, by the way, was glaring at them as if he could hear what was being said. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to cheat. I looked at Caleb but let my mind glide towards theirs. Hmmm…I couldn’t hear Cornelia’s thoughts, she had the same blank feeling as Caleb. But I could hear the rest of them and I did not like what I found.

They were discussing last night’s dinner with Caleb, in detail. What the hell? The yellow thing I had seen had been Michael and Cornelia. They had been spying on us. I was going to kill them! I cleared my throat and they all looked at me from across the room. I pointed at Julia and tapped my temple, letting her know I had read their minds, she turned pale and the others looked at her scared. They did not know what had freaked her out but they would soon.

-Sweet harlots of Gomorra! We are so dead- She exclaimed ominously. –She knows…-

They all looked at me panicked, except for Cornelia who did not know any better. I smirked and blew them a kiss.

-You are all on my list today, and Michael, you still owe me from Monday too…-I said sweetly making them all cringe. I turned to Caleb and pulled him by the hand, taking him with me as I left the house through the kitchen door.

I stomped my way outside and down to the lake. Jethro was already there, he sat with his arms around Kayla with their feet hanging off the small pier into the water. I stomped my feet all the way up to them which was quite a feat considering that I was wearing flip flops.

-Can you believe it? They were spying! Spying! What are they? Five?- I started ranting.

I tried to flail my arms around my head. But my left hand seemed to be connected to another. I looked up to see Caleb, he shrugged and pointed at our hands, I was the one holding him. I let go and continued my rant, happy that I could now flail my arms to my heart’s content. I did I quick test run, swaying my hands to the right then to the left. Clearing my throat I resumed.

-Like dude! They are so dead! Dead as a frog after an eighteen-wheeler on steroids ran it over, then backed up for seconds!-

-Ok, so really dead. Get back at them when they are not expecting it, just enjoy the lake today- Said Caleb with an indifferent shrug.

I glared at him. Did he not understand the betrayal? The embarrassment? They had heard! They probably thought that…I did not even want to go there. Caleb rolled his eyes and next thing I know he was holding me by the ankles and dangling me over the lake. How the hell had he managed that? I was too shocked to come up with a witty comeback, or even a half witty comeback. At this point I would be happy if I could remember how to talk. I tried to turn towards Kayla or Jethro to ask for help but gave up when I heard them laughing.

-Rape!- I yelled when I finally got my voice back. I was struggling to keep my shirt in place when I looked up at him.- And don’t you dare roll your eyes at me again Caleb! I swear they are going to stay like that!-

-Deep breath, Love. It would not do for you to drown.- He said and before I could even think I was splashing into the lake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, filler-ish. I dont know what I was thinking when I broke down the chapters so I could post it on Mibba so y'all will have to bear with me.
Besides, gives me another week for you all to whore my story out and shower me with comments. Hint hint...but really, I love comments and I am anxious to get more stars.
Dude, someone has got to explain to me how that works. I have seen 10 star stories with less comments, subscribers and chapters than mine. Makes me wonder what I gotta do to get me them stars.
Roar!

--jazzy512- Oh my pink panties! Your comment made my week! Specially cuz you have a twin. A twin like mine! And check this...my twins name is Julie! It is a sign! Though I dont know what the sign means...
--blackrule- Aww, I am glad! I am really nervous about this story cuz it is my first attempt at writing anything. I like that balance, kind of reflects me. I am 20 but I feel like I am 15.
--violetriddle- You are a weird one...I like you. I will help you control EVERYTHING!!! Yes master...as you command... Black Kitty! I want me one of them! They are sexy and pet-able and, and...yeah.

Ok people. I just fell inlove with a couple of authors today. I usually dont pimp out stories but I will now cuz original fictions need them some love and these authors are amazing. So here it goes:

-My Calamity by, the blinding.
-Stories From The Back Of His Motorcycle by, xlaura17x
-Why Won't You Fall Into My Arms? by, xlaura17x

I know these are not links...but I dont know how to do that so please take the extra 3 seconds and search them. They are worth it, I promise!!!

I know the author's note is hella long and I apologize but I promise to make it up to you with the upcoming chapters. A few laughs, a sweet moment and a chapter that made my sister cry so...yeah.

I brain you all!! Whore out my story please!!! And feel free to comment even if it is just to say hello or rant about something none story related xD.