Status: So, once a week and comments make me giggle with whip creamish glee!

VIOLET

Vampire Sex

-WINTER-

Sunday morning had been a pain. I had been woken by an overly excited black girl who had taken it upon herself to roll me out of bed making my migraine return. She had left me to change and get ready only after smothering me with a pillow for cussing when my head had hit the floor. I now found myself in the backseat of Mama Johnson’s, Julia’s grandma, car wearing over sized sunglasses and downing pain pills like candy. Anyone who looked at me would have thought I was sporting a massive hangover. But no, I had the migraine without the happy memories of a wild night on the town. The Gods must hate me.

We had been in the city for a couple of hours and had made two stops already. I was really hoping that she would find the car she was looking for at the next place because if she didn’t I would be walking into traffic and getting myself run over. Anything to make the headache stop. That and I really wanted to drive back to Ash Mountain with Julia so I could tell her about my night, the vision, not the kissing. Mama Johnson pulled the car into yet another cheesy run down car lot and we stepped out. I looked over at Julia who was bubbling with excitement.

After scanning the cars quickly I heard Julia squeal. I tried to cover my ears but Julia now had a death grip on my wrists as she dragged me to a shiny red Jeep that stood in the middle of the lot. A heavy and balding sales man seemed to sniff out the wad of cash in Julia’s purse because he waddled over and began spewing facts about the car that sounded too good to be true. Mama Johnson walked over grumbling her disapproval and somehow managed to make the annoying man shut up. She walked over to the car and demanded that he “pop” the hood so she could take a look. He looked at her skeptically but obeyed. Mama Johnson had been married about five times in her lifetime and had learned quite a few things from each of her companions. Husband number three had been a mechanic with a gold wrench that could fix anything with wheels and she had made sure she learned all she could. She now worked as a secretary/accountant at the local garage and still did a little work herself when a particularly difficult car came in.

After an hour of checking the engine and haggling down the price Julia was now the proud owner of her very own car. She had even had enough money left over to fill up the tank, buy an I-pod adapter for the radio and a pair of suitably tacky bright orange furry dice to hang over the rearview mirror. Mama Johnson, happy that we had accomplished our goal, kissed us goodbye and headed on home, letting us enjoy the city for a bit longer.

We were free teenagers ready to tear up the town! Not really, more like ready to drive to a café and stuff our faces with sinfully delicious chocolate cake and water, since Julia didn’t actually drink coffee. She said it was another Mormon thing. I said she was missing out. But she had the last laugh when I ended up throwing up my coffee due to expired milk. Like I said, I was the person the Gods messed with when they got bored. After our little café adventure we were ready to head home, it was time I told Julia about last night.

-I had another vision last night- I blurted out as I buckled up my seat belt and Julia started the car. She looked at me cryptically. –It was long and scary and gave me the worst migraine!-

-Well that was slightly out of the blue- She replied as she took the information in.

-Yeah well, it’s not like it is something you can just smooth into a conversation, you know!- I replied defensively and she chuckled.

-Ok, I see your point, please proceed.- She said with a smile. I looked out the window trying to get my thought together. I failed. It seemed I would be blurting things out again.

-So Caleb and his family are vampires.- I said quickly. – That is his secret, or at least a part of it-

-Oh, so he is a vampire…wait what?- Her voice had hitched a few notes as she said the last part and she was now staring at me, having forgotten that she was the one driving.

-Julia, I would rather you looked at the road. If we have an accident and I die a virgin I am going to haunt you for the rest of your life.- I stated slightly panicked as she got too close to the car in front of us.

Julia snapped her head around and gasped as she hit the brakes and swerved around the car and into the next lane. After she regained control she let out the breath she had been holding and spoke.

-Explain- She said simply.

-Last night during the vision I saw him feed, him and Cornelia. They did this whole ninja thing and knocked out a couple and well…drank from them. It was really bizarre, when they were done they just tucked them in and returned home.- I replied, lost in the memory of what I had seen.

-Ok. So vampires, huh? Well I guess they could exist.- She said slowly, I could tell she was going over what she knew about vampires.- Well, it doesn’t seem to be that they are murderers or blood starved monsters so…-

-Yeah, I pretty much reached the same conclusion.- I stated, nodding my head. –They are still the same people they were before. Nothing has to change.-

Julia nodded in agreement.

-And this explains why you can’t hear his thoughts too.-

-Oh! I forgot to tell you! I can hear him, but only when we are touching. It is weird but it works- I replied and she remained silent while she thought of this new piece of information.

-Huh, I wonder if vampire sex is like in the movies, all passionate and…bite filled.- Julia said lost in thought. My eyes widened and I began to choke on the oxygen I had just inhaled.

-What the H! I tell you that the guy I love is a vampire and your first thought is sex?- I asked shocked. She blushed but kept her mouth shut. –What kind of a Mormon are you? I thought you were a good girl!-

-Hey! Just because I have a healthy curiosity does not mean that I stop being a good girl!- She laughed. –I was just wondering is all!-

I blushed, the thought actually had not occurred to me yet. Would he want to drink from me? Would I like it? Damn…I was finally getting nervous. What if it hurt? What if he didn’t like the way I tasted? Oh god! This was worst than worrying if he thought I was pretty enough for him! Julia snapped me out of my thoughts when she practically yelled.

-Wait a minute! Did you just say that you loved him?!- She asked. I blushed harder and looked out the window trying to avoid her gaze.

-Yeah. It just kind of hit me. Last night before the vision.- I said shyly. She squealed in delight.

-Oh my pearls! I am so happy for you!- She said and we both laughed.

We spent the rest of the drive home making bad vampire jokes as I filled her in on the details of the vision and my time with Caleb after we had left the lake. We teased each other and laughed until it hurt to breath and just had a perfect Sunday. As she neared my house I remembered something I had not told her.

-Something odd has been happening when I have visions of Caleb- I started.

-You mean odder that the fact that you are having visions in the first place?-Julia replied with a smile. I turned and looked at her seriously and she nodded for me to go on.

-It has happened both times. Near the end, Caleb always tenses up and sort of looks for me.- I continued, trying to explain what had happened but not making myself clear. Julia frowned and began tapping her nose.

-What do you mean?- She finally asked.

-Well he sort of senses something and starts looking for the source. There is almost a moment where he seems to have found me before he gives up. It is…weird.- I explained.

Julia pulled up to my house and parked the car.

-Well he is a vampire, maybe his stronger senses have something to do with it.- She offered.

-Maybe.- I said before shaking my head.-But I don’t think so, none of the McClellan family seem to sense me at all, it is just him.-

Julia thought about it and shrugged. Neither of us could think of a good explanation. Letting out a sigh, knowing that today would not be a day for more answers, I unbuckled my seat belt and slipped out of the car.

-Now, you naughty, naughty woman.- I started as I pointed my finger at Julia and shook it disapprovingly.- You best be going home and praying for forgiveness to that Mormon God of yours!-

-What?- She asked confused. –What are you talking about?-

-You know exactly what I am talking about Miss “Mormons are not allowed to shop on Sundays”.- I replied as I watched her glare at me and snort.

-Like you care, Miss “They aren’t really rules, more like guidelines”- She replied mockingly. -Besides, in times of need the church grants dispensations.-

-Dude, really? - I asked slightly appalled. – You did not just quote a classic western and a pirate movie in the same breath. I mean…I am pretty sure you just broke some unwritten rule right there…-

-Psh!- She scoffed. –You know what? My comeback was legit!-

-What the…? Since when do you use the word “legit”?-I asked, my eyes wide showing just how utterly confused I was right now. –Julia, you need to go home and sleep. Something is seriously wrong with you right now-

I closed the door and just shook my head as she smirked and back out of my “drive way”. I noticed her tap her head gently before I could no longer see her. Still confused I slipped into her mind.

I win! I swear, it is just too easy to distract you. I was not gonna let you kill my buzz by reminding me that I was not supposed to be shopping on Sunday. It’s not my fault if Grammy only has Sundays off! Besides, you just look sooooooo cute when you are confused. Sucker!

Why that little…! That is it! I am too young for this shit! My poor brain can’t keep up with the randomness. I huffed and stomped my foot on the ground slightly peeved at the fact that I could not rant at her since she was long gone. Whoever thinks that being a mind reader is cool, is an idiot. It’s too easy to use against you. Finally accepting defeat I made my way into the house only to find that Kayla and Jethro had already left. Walking up to my room I found they had left a note taped to my door.

Hey Winnie,

We had to leave so that we wouldn’t get back too late, sorry we couldn’t say goodbye properly. Kayla said to tell you she loves you and misses you already and that you have to go visit us on campus one of these weekends.

I am sorry about how I acted when I found out about the tattoo, Julia spoke to me. I understand. I love you. I am sorry I was not there for you the way I should have been. You are truly a beautiful person and I know mom and dad would be so proud of you, just like Kayla and I are now.

Caleb is a good man. There is something about him, I don’t know what it is but I trust him to take care of you. I hope you two make it work.

I noticed that you destroyed yet another alarm clock so we went out and bought you a new one. It is set and hidden. No cheating! So don’t go looking for it now.

Love you, Jethro and Kayla.

P.S. I know Caleb said you are being safe but I left a box of condoms in the bathroom just in case. Kayla smacked me when I bought them but I rather be abused by her than receive a phone call from you telling me I am going to be an uncle.


I had been crying as I read the note but that ended with an eye roll as I read the post script. Men are idiots! I folded the note and tucked it in my scrap book smiling. I was tired after the long day that had just finished so I changed out of my clothes, cheated and crawled into bed. I thought over my “to do list”.

-Spanish project
-Figure out if I was dating Caleb.
-Start my revenge plan for the date spies.
-Get Vampire to reveal his secret.
-Prepare myself mentally for dinner with said vampire’s family

…this week was certainly going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my rainbow colored heart on crack! I have three stars now! I am so excited! (you cant see me but I am clapping as a fool after every sentence I write)

Ok, So I had this chapter written and then noticed I had made a mistake and had to ad something to kind of explain it and fix it so if the chapter is not so smooth I apologize.

-violetriddle- first of all, the chapter is already written so I will get that far. Your teacher is awesome! How did he prove that? I do love the signature! And...I love that you tell me you love me and then specify that its not in a lez way. Even if it was...you are jail bate, honey. So it could never work :P
-LaikaM2- Psh! I will take excellent care of Caleb...*hint hint* And dude, when are you not overly excited? Keep gates! I want Matt, he is hunkier and sexier. Rule the world! Destroy us all!
-lil_angel666-- New commentator! Yay! I am so glad you like! I heart the word "Epic", teehee And yeah, even I am jealous of Winter. I want me a man like Caleb...
-jazzy512-- Girl! I haven't heard from you in foreva! And yes, it is official! And it only took 17 chapters! xD And like I said, the basilisk thing is sort of explained in about 10 chapters or so :P suffer. As for Julia and Reese...you will have to wait and see BUAHAHAHA

Same old, same old. READ. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE! It makes me happy!. It really does! I even did a whole happy dance and fell on my ass today cuz the comments made me so burger flippin excited! I was at work and it freaked my coworkers out. One asked me if I had just gotten engaged...I dont know why she assumed that...I mean, if a guy proposed over the internet I would probably be like "WTF? Really? Hell to the motha fuckin' no!" I am not a big romantic, actually, I hate all things romantic, but proposing over the internet is just wrong...you know...