Puzzle

I read this over three times, and then something snapped.
 [I'm not past tense, not now, not yet.
I get it now, you aren't dead. Not yet.


Description: After Panic! At The Disco split, Brendon doesn't want to see Ryan ever again, that's only what he wants, not what he needs. Until Ryan sends him a letter, he notices something he tried ignoring before.

Rating: slash … O.o

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters (I wish I owned one of them… -cough- Ryan -cough-) I own the plot.

Warning: If you don't like slash or are homophobic « -.- then DO NOT read this because you won't like it...

Kay, so I didn't include names (I think…) so if you read the description and get a clear view on which is which. I'm thinking about making a P!ATD/TYV related oneshot possibly twoshot, it won't be a slash but more of after they split including…
Main Characters: Ryan Ross, Brendon Urie, Z Berg/Elizabeth Berg, Michael Runion, and Vicky-T/Victoria Asher (You: How the hell does she connect?!)
Minor Characters: Alex Greenwald, Jon Walker, Spencer Smith

So tell me if you want that story… P.S. I apologize to any subscribers of Lie To The Truth-Rydon for not updating, this oneshot is dedicated to you!
  1. Past Tense
    This was what I wanted I was complete, you are the lost piece to my puzzle.