Dragged You Down to the Devil's Show

Master Plan

Everyone went into their hotel rooms but I remained outside. Brian stood by the doorway and turned to me with a small smile plastered upon his face, just waiting for me to come in.

I remained outside, not moving an inch. Slowly, he frowned and reached out for me but I took a step backwards.

"I just killed a person and you don't want me to report it. I cannot live with you," I muttered and saw the emotions in his face change from confusion to hurt and then to anger.

"Get inside now," it was a threat and I knew it.

I saw him look to the left and I followed his gaze to see a group of people going into the room next door.

"No," I crossed my arms watching his face turn red from anger.

He grabbed my arms tight causing me to loose my balance and pulled me inside the room before closing it behind him.

"Why are you so quick to judge me or the boys in the group?" he hissed under his breath his dark eyes glaring at me with a passion.

"Because you're murderers," I couldn't look at him in the eyes. "You killed those girls."

He grabbed my face to make me look at him and I thought for sure he was going to kill me.

Instead, he caught me by surprise when he leaned down and kissed me. My eyes widened from the shock.

He tried to wrestle his way into my mouth but I pulled away from him and shook my head.

"Christy, you don't know the whole story," he whispered and give a quick kiss on my head before walking away from me.

He took out a stick of Marlboro red and placed it on his lips, getting ready to light the stick. He was heading outside, probably to take a breather but stopped just before he left.

He breathed out the smoke, held the stick between his fingers and pointed to me with the same hand.

"I really like you Christy, don't make it difficult for the both of us." And with that, he turned to leave me alone in the room, pondering my next move.

+

I did make my decision. I couldn't let Tristan down. I was given this task so I am going to solve this - by hook or by crook, I swear on my life I will.

Brian tried to get cozy with me, but I was still uncomfortable with him. In fact, I very much tried to stay away from every single one of them.

It seemed to hurt Keira's feelings because whenever I gave a one-word answer, she pursed her lips with a frown before nodding her head.

The rest of the guys stayed away from me as I did them. Well, except for maybe Johnny and Zacky.

Johnny - God bless his soul - tried talking about something else to make me forget about the incident back in New Jersey. Zacky, on the other hand, is always there to ask how I was doing and tries his hardest to put a smile on my face.

I was backstage - arms crossed - with my white Ramones top with blue denims and black Converse sneakers, watching the guys perform. Keira was head-banging next to me whereas Mandie was seating by the couch, her feet tapping to the beat of the drums.

Every ten minutes, Zacky would turn towards us to show us his pearly whites before focusing on the crowd before them.

"Today is the day where the band got together for the first time a few years back," Matt breathed hard into the microphone, taking off his Raybans aviators before he turned to Zacky. "What do you like about this band, Vengeance?"

Everyone cheered when Zacky started talking on the microphone.

"What do I like about the band?" Zacky questioned as he thought about it for a few moments. "The girls."

The ladies in the crowds screamed their heads off as soon as Zacky said that.

"The booze and you fuckers," Zacky grinned and I caught him glancing backstage to meet my eyes.

"I love you too fucker," Matt held back a laugh before walking over to Brian who was taking a swig off his bottle of Guiness.

The former rested his hand on the latter's shoulder. By the looks of it, it looked as though both of them have finally put their differences aside.

"What about you, Gates?"

"Well, Matt," Brian paused to let the crowd lasped into silence as though he wanted the point to go across.

"This band and I mean every one of us," he turned back to me and continued, "We don't define what makes us right or wrong. We just fucking do it without questions asked."

Matt nodded his head and placed his aviators back onto the bridge of his nose while Brian placed the bottle on top of one of the amplifiers.

"This is a song that just screams to the whole fucking world to back the fuck off," Matt shouted into the crowd with his middle finger up in the air and everyone in the crowd followed suit.

Brian started strumming the start of the song 'Walk' and the whole crowd cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whew, long chapter - finally! So anyone's got a clue what really happened between the boys and the victims?

Nikki, Jessica and Mandie, I effing love you guys for your comments and never-ending support. Thank you!!

And the subscribers, thank you for subscribing!

Please comment, it gives me the inspiration to continue writing. (: