Dragged You Down to the Devil's Show

Almost Easy

"Can you hear me, Christy?" Tristan's voice coming from a hearing device filled the left side of my ear.

"Crystal," I answered and straightened my black Pantera T-shirt. "I just don't understand why you want me to dress like the fans."

Looking over my reflection at a glass, I realized how different I looked. I had to apply thick eye make-up and a little bit of lip gloss to go with the T-shirt, blue denims and black Converse I was wearing.

It was the total opposite of what I would wear.

"Because you're going to THEIR afterparty," Tristan sighed. "And usually, their afterparty's are filled with fans."

I slowly made my way towards Johnny's Bar and noticed that they had a closed sign by the door. A few girls that seem to be at the age of 20 and above were dressed skimpily as they showed some sort of pass to a mean-looking bouncer before making their way into the bar.

"Then again, I thank you for not dressing me up like those sluts," I whispered causing Tristan to burst into a fit of giggles.

"You'll be fine. I'll guide you through it if you need me," he assured me and I can't help but to roll my eyes as I flashed the bouncer my pass.

"I've done this a couple of times, Tristan. I think I got the idea," I mumbled and made my way into the bar.

The classy-looking bar was filled with people - laughing and drinking away. Aerosmith's Don't Wanna Miss A Thing is played at an average volume - loud enough for people to hear each other talking.

I scanned the room to look for the band and saw that they were all separated around the bar.

About three were talking with different groups of people. One was sitting by the couch with his arms around a girl my age. When I lay my eyes on the other guy, the one with the purple bangs where I realized that it was Zachary Baker - I noticed that he was looking straight at me.

I looked away casually, walked towards the counter and ordered myself some Screaming Orgasm.

"Screaming Orgasm? Sounds kinky," a voice said from behind.

I tilted my head back and saw Zacky taking a seat right next to me. I snorted a laugh and took a sip from the glass.

"You haven't seen kinky," I replied before turning to face him. "Zacky Vengeance right?"

"In a flash," Zacky smiled before extending his arms for me to take.

"Are you here to get under my pants?" I raised an eyebrow, shook his hand and smiled a little when I heard Tristan spit out whatever drink he was drinking.

"Seriously, Christy. Enough with the sexual references," Tristan muttered but I ignored him.

"Ouch," Zacky placed his hand over his heart in a hurt expression. "Not a fan of the band?"

I faked a smile and shook my head.

"Why are you here then?" he asked and he started looking at me with suspicion.

"Don't blow your cover, Chrissy!" the voice in my ear was shouting.

"I'm a party-crasher," I replied with confidence and took another sip of my drink.

"I love girls who loves to crash parties," Zacky grinned.

"Aren't you afraid your girl would see you flirt with me?" I faked a smile, wishing he would take his eyes off me.

"Easy with the attitude, Christy. You don't want to scare him away," that irritating voice ordered.

"I don't have a -"

"Shut up," I pinched my temple with my other hand hoping Tristan would catch the hint.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I should probably go," I glanced at Zacky who stood up and walked away.

He obviously thought I told him to shut his trap. If I don't do something now, he'd probably give up on me and move on to someone else.

Just as I was about to stand, a man who is heavily tattooed with black spiked hair took the seat Zacky sat a moment ago, blocking my way. He smiled at me and extended his arms.

"Brian," he introduced himself and I stared at him in disbelief.

"Not interested," I answered and tried to walk away, hoping to catch up with Zacky - who seemed to be talking to another girl.

"Hello Miss Not Interested, it's nice to know you," Brian wasn't moving aside, causing me to ball my fist in anger.

When I did not answer, he looked over at Zacky - who was now looking over at us with a small frown on the latter's face.

"Zack's kind of the nice guy in the group," Brian turned back to me and flashed me his pearly whites. "But you - you're into the bad boys."

"Oh for Christ sake, Christy, do what it takes to be their friend!" Tristan barked causing me to grit my teeth through my smile.

When Brian saw me relaxed my shoulders, he smiled even wider.

"Buy me a drink?" I smiled as he motioned for the bartender for another round of Screaming Orgasm.

This is almost easy, I thought as the bartender handed me the drink.
♠ ♠ ♠
MusicMadness [I couldn't get your name (: ] and Ashley, thank you for commenting!

Comments are appreciated!